Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wwyd?? im stressing see him in less then an hour...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

soo saturday night my husband **who is an xbox addict** and i had a massive fight... cops were called... welll.... the fight started becasue of 2 things... 1st i asked him to get off his game and help me piick up nand get stuff ready for sunday *we were having people over for dinner* well he didnt.. so there i was cleaning then the dog needed to go out.. i asked him to take her out and he ignored me so i got upset... well hhe finally got up half an hour later to get clothes to take her out... and i was standing in bedrrom door way trying to talk to him and he told me to leave him alone.. **always his fave thing to say..i here thiis at least twice a day, he says hes just to upset dont wanna fight** well im tired of that so i told him no we needed to talk he then pushed me into the wall... 

we fought for a while after he started throwing his gear *military* so i grabbed my son who was on ly in his undies and we walked out the door .. he locked it.. i told him i needed clothes for our son he said get some then get the f out.. so we left... went to a friends... half an hour later... another friend called.. said my husbnd showed up at their house drunk and covered in blood...she asked if ds and i were ok i told her yea... she came to me we came back to my house to get some shoes for ds and i and things to say at friends over night... came home to find Police already here and a bloody mess literally.. blood splatter on  my walls on every floor and surface... he put his hand thru my ds TV and dvd player, busted the xbox, controllers, ps3, modem for house phone and internet my very expensive camera and other things... i couldnt bring my son home to this so he stayed iwth a friend a couple nights so i could clean up the mess... *hubs command wanted him to clean it.. BUT for me this was my therapy in a way my eye opener that its time to leave and no that this may happen agai but i wont allow it.* if that makes any sense.. anyways we got a 72 hr no contact thing in place well that ended last night... and today we have to meet at a counceling center... im scared. i know in my heart i want out of this marrige... because to me... i can help but think what if my son and i hadnt left... that he could have hurt us... and that terrifies me, i greew up in an abusive home my dad hit my mom and i swore i wouldnt let my son grow up like that... we haven been having alot of problems for months now.. but that was the final straw for me... BUT i know that he is my first his is my sons father.. and i dont want him to be able to say something or make me feel like this is all my fault.. like i dont want to be pulled or guilted into go int back.. like idk..

i guess i wha i need is some encouragement or some support somehting.. or just some good ol fashoned bashing if thats what you feel.. like idk.. im just stressing. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:12 AM

so don't go to the counseling.

momof11995
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:13 AM
I am so sorry you are going through this but you are doing what is the best thing for your son! If you had stayed you may not of walked out of that house alive tvs and things can be replaced you and your son can't! If you need to talk feel free to message me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:13 AM

i have to .. miltary make us.. 

JJJMommyKris
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Deep breathes, it will be ok. You got your ds out of there and will stay strong to keep him safe. Good luck!
indymom72
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry, but  I think you are doing the right thing.  You don't want your son to grow up and think that's how women should be treated.  Whether you stay with him or not, he needs to get help, he has issues.  Good luck to you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:17 AM
No you don't...the military can't make YOU do anything, unless you are dual military....
Quoting Anonymous:

i have to .. miltary make us.. 

LitNut
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:18 AM

Could be your chance to tell him you want it. You will be in a safe place so he cannot hurt you. I really am so sorry this happened. You deserve better. Just think about the life you want for you and your child and fight for it even if it gets hard. Best of luck with everything.

Bunny2609
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:19 AM

I am also a military wife...they will help you get out of this situation.   Take advantage of the free counseling for yourself, not for you and him.   A therapist will help you pick up the pieces and do what is right for you and your lovely child.  You can't fix this man, and there are rescources to help you within the military that are free.   If you want my email, I can get you that info, just let me know.  Hang in there, honey!!!!

Sheila_Kaye
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:21 AM

Sorry Momma! I know partially what you're going through. My husband is also a game addict. He bounces between xbox and computer games. He does get slightly violent, like yelling and stuff. But he's never broken anything out of anger or raised a hand to me over his games and me asking him to get off of them. If you do decide to stay in the marriage i would be sure to bring up his addiction and require that he get help for it and his anger. Good Luck and God Bless!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:23 AM
I'm sorry, good luck :-(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)