Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you're odd.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
Talk in my sleep when i was younger
And now my DD does
If im in a small room i have to close the door
otherwise i start to think ppl will start to come in
I also move alot when i sleep
It turns out i have RLS
I sometimes talk to myself

Whats something odd about you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:46 AM
2 moms liked this

I once tried to paint my room while I was on ambien one night.  I woke up topless in the hallway.

LitNut
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:48 AM

I prefer sleeping on the couch than on my memory foam mattress bed in my room. One night I fell asleep on the couch and woke up outside sitting on the loveseat type thing we have out there.

I swear it's not a loveseat like a couch, haha. It's wicker patio furniture that happens to be roughly the same size as a small loveseat.

lexiloo714
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:50 AM
I can't touch a bare mattress, they gross me out so much. Whenever I see people sleeping on just the mattress with blankets over them I feel like throwing up it's so gross to me
Kage336
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:51 AM
I also prefer sleeping on the couch. I can't have mirrors in my room or else I will freak out at night. I also talk in my sleep and make weird noises.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:52 AM
I orgasm in my sleep. Often. I have told dh to "jump on" if he is awake while I am having a sex dream.
BeautyGuru
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:54 AM

My sisters still to this day tease me about some of the things I have said in my sleep.  I once woke up  peeing in a pot in the kitchen...I have no idea how I even got in the kitchen.  DS used to wake up, walk around and think he was in the bathroom and start peeing.  Once was on me...not fun.  I find it odd that I can drink a whole pot of coffee and go directly to sleep.

Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:27 AM

This has nothing to do with sleep, but I can do basic arithmetic calculations in my head, in the matter of seconds, and I'm never wrong. Ever.

That means, if you interrupt what I'm doing to ask me how much is 81538 / 54641 * 945 - 43 (or anything random like that), I will have your answer within 10 seconds and I will not be wrong. I will also not purposefully tell you the wrong answer no matter now pissed off I am because you interrupted me, because one time I did that at work, someone ended up almost blowing up the lab because he used the wrong result I told him for a chemical calculation.

alc4evermom
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:32 AM

That's not odd;  you were doped on pharmacuticals.    

Quoting Anonymous:

I once tried to paint my room while I was on ambien one night.  I woke up topless in the hallway.

funlovinlady
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Ambien is fun lol. I was woken up at NAS Coronado in the back of my neighbors truck, he was pulling through & the gate guards seen me yelled at my neighbor to pull over. That was exciting lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:35 AM
I have rest less leg syndrome, cutting back on carbs helps with the symptoms
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)