Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My bff says I am like a dude when it comes to sex

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:02 AM
  • 6 Replies
Because I can have sex with no emotions, can talk about sex openly, can fall asleep right after and . And many other reasons.

Would you classify yourself as open about sex? If so, how?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Closet_Case
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Same as you. I dont attach emotions to sex the way most women do plus I have no issues openly talking about my sex life, past or present. I also like to take charge in the bedroom bc Sir is kind of submissive
katielovesyou21
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:08 AM

i can talk about it openly and it doesnt bother me. But sex is emotional for me. I can fall asleep after too.

RoxStetz
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:12 AM
I should clarify, Iam married and love my dh, and we have a great sex life. What I meant by sex with no emotion is that when I was single, a hookup was easier for me than for her. It was just sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:17 AM

When I was single, I had casual guilt-free sex all the time.  Now that I am married, I can fall asleep right after, especially if the sex was good.  We don't really talk about sex though.  I can with my girl friends but not with dh.

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Ive never had sex without emotion, but I can openly talk about it and I can fall asleep straight afterwards, although I am not sure what that has to do with anything lol

yorkiemaz
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:21 AM

i can talk openly about sex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)