Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Plastic Surgery

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:21 AM
  • 108 Replies

Okay, just out of curiosity, ladies... If you could have one reconstructive surgery, what would you choose? This has come up at my work on numerous occasions. While I'm fairly satisfied with the way my body looks, I'm not gonna lie. It would be scary if I ever won the lottery or something, because I would walk into a plastic surgeon's office with a handful of Sharpies and say "Get to work, Doc!" But if I had to choose just one, I'd definitely go with the boobs. What would you want to get, if any? :) 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moe1521
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this
None for me. Bump!
SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Bump!

SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Bump! 

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Lypo, tummy tuck, boob lift.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Lipo but I to have a list
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd consider a breast lift and reduction.

starlight91
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I have had reconstruction done. I had a double mastectomy with reconstruction.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:49 AM

I don't think I could go through with it. I used to want plastic surgery so bad. I've been made fun of my whole life and called ugly. I've been told I would look so much prettier "if only you'd get something done about that huge nose of yours." I still can't look in a mirror without believing I'm hideous. However, I no longer want plastic surgery. For one thing, I'm scared to death of being put to sleep. And I finally realized that I shouldn't be made to feel like I have to change myself to make other people happy. If you (general) don't like how I look, you can look away. I shouldn't have to look like Barbie to be treated like a person. And I definitely won't get surgery to please others. If I ever did it, it would be for me, but I would still feel like I'm doing it for everyone else simply because of what I have been put through. 

SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry to hear that people have said that to you. Some people can be such bitches. :(

I would never get plastic surgery for anyone else but me, that's for sure. Lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think I could go through with it. I used to want plastic surgery so bad. I've been made fun of my whole life and called ugly. I've been told I would look so much prettier "if only you'd get something done about that huge nose of yours." I still can't look in a mirror without believing I'm hideous. However, I no longer want plastic surgery. For one thing, I'm scared to death of being put to sleep. And I finally realized that I shouldn't be made to feel like I have to change myself to make other people happy. If you (general) don't like how I look, you can look away. I shouldn't have to look like Barbie to be treated like a person. And I definitely won't get surgery to please others. If I ever did it, it would be for me, but I would still feel like I'm doing it for everyone else simply because of what I have been put through. 

LauraMH
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Chin/neck line. I know it's a weird thing but I've always hated my profile bc my neck line is very undefined. I can fix everything else I don't like with diet and exercise. But even when I was very thin, my neck was bad!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN