Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Okay, just out of curiosity, ladies... If you could have one reconstructive surgery, what would you choose? This has come up at my work on numerous occasions. While I'm fairly satisfied with the way my body looks, I'm not gonna lie. It would be scary if I ever won the lottery or something, because I would walk into a plastic surgeon's office with a handful of Sharpies and say "Get to work, Doc!" But if I had to choose just one, I'd definitely go with the boobs. What would you want to get, if any? :) 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Replies (61-70):
SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Holy cow, that sounds painful! :( 

Quoting MomToDarienne:

Yeah, they brake and stretch the bones in your legs, I also heard they have to go inside the bone, pretty painful.

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Wow, I didn't even know they could do that. Lol 

Quoting MomToDarienne:

They have this surgery that makes you taller, I hate my height..I've always wanted to be tall, but I honestly probably wouldn't get anything done.

r_luvli
by Stacey on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Boobs, belly, and eyelids.
SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Precisely my way of thinking! Lol...I have the butt. I want the boobs to match! 

Quoting jlbelknap35:

I would go with boobs, as along as you have an awesome rack and butt not much else matters. My boobs looked awesome before pregnancy and then pregnancy tore my poor boobs up :-(.

just_hc
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Tummy tuck.

blue123244
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn;t get plastic surgery because if I"m still getting laid - it doesn't make a difference

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Tummy tuck, second is breast augmentation.
jenerica.
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I would get my bunions fixed. 

SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I'm thinking my second choice would be a nose job, though the whole chisel thing scares the shit out of me.

aiyess
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:47 PM
I saw this on tv and for the 2 inch I would gain, the pain is not worth it.

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Holy cow, that sounds painful! :( 

Quoting MomToDarienne:

Yeah, they brake and stretch the bones in your legs, I also heard they have to go inside the bone, pretty painful.

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Wow, I didn't even know they could do that. Lol 

Quoting MomToDarienne:

They have this surgery that makes you taller, I hate my height..I've always wanted to be tall, but I honestly probably wouldn't get anything done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:47 PM
I'm skinny but I'd still 100% get a tummy tuck so I had the perfect stomach look.

Then my boobs, and some type of lazer treatment on my face to get rid of the scars from acne when I was younger, I'm sick of wearing cover up.

Then my nose, yeah, I wouldn't be good if I won the lottery either!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)