Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Okay, just out of curiosity, ladies... If you could have one reconstructive surgery, what would you choose? This has come up at my work on numerous occasions. While I'm fairly satisfied with the way my body looks, I'm not gonna lie. It would be scary if I ever won the lottery or something, because I would walk into a plastic surgeon's office with a handful of Sharpies and say "Get to work, Doc!" But if I had to choose just one, I'd definitely go with the boobs. What would you want to get, if any? :) 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Replies (71-80):
lashea727
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Well that's good for you about getting plastic surgery done cause IM getting my breasts done cause IM not happy with my body. It's going to be very scary cause I never get cut before so it's going to be a hard ok
aiyess
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Tummy tuck/lipo. I'm sensitive to general anesthesia but I would go under in a heart beat.
SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:48 PM

It's like you're reading my mind! O.o 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm skinny but I'd still 100% get a tummy tuck so I had the perfect stomach look.

Then my boobs, and some type of lazer treatment on my face to get rid of the scars from acne when I was younger, I'm sick of wearing cover up.

Then my nose, yeah, I wouldn't be good if I won the lottery either!

MayBeeIAm
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:49 PM
No elective surgery
cmeeso
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Boob job
SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:51 PM

When are you getting it done? 

Quoting lashea727:

Well that's good for you about getting plastic surgery done cause IM getting my breasts done cause IM not happy with my body. It's going to be very scary cause I never get cut before so it's going to be a hard ok

lashea727
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:54 PM
It's soon my doctor says it's ok with everything he order the tests

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Quoting lashea727:

SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Good luck! :) 

Quoting lashea727:

It's soon my doctor says it's ok with everything he order the tests

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Quoting lashea727:

livelaughlov26
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Tummy tuck for sure
SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:06 PM

A tummy tuck would definitely be nice, too! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)