Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Okay, just out of curiosity, ladies... If you could have one reconstructive surgery, what would you choose? This has come up at my work on numerous occasions. While I'm fairly satisfied with the way my body looks, I'm not gonna lie. It would be scary if I ever won the lottery or something, because I would walk into a plastic surgeon's office with a handful of Sharpies and say "Get to work, Doc!" But if I had to choose just one, I'd definitely go with the boobs. What would you want to get, if any? :) 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Replies (81-90):
Mommy2ETnBM
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

A tummy tuck would be my #1.  I plan on having it done next year. :) 

deenakate
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:13 PM

No Thank you

SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I'm definitely so glad that I got braces. I had a HUGE gap between my two front teeth until I was a pre-teen. I definitely don't miss it! Lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

For me it's a toss up between 1) tummy tuck. I'm really thin 100lbs but I have alot of extra saggy wrinkly skin from multiple pregnancies, that won't go away no matter what my diet is or how much I exercise. 2) I'd like to get braces and maybe whitening I hate my teeth I'm 26 and still have some baby teeth so the sizes don't match and it just looks funny, I rarely ever smile showing teeth  3) My eyes I have really bad vision and I hate glasses, I wear contacts most of the time. But I would love to be able to do things most people do with out a problem like wake up in the middle of the night and know what time it is. (I can't see the clock 3 feet from my face) or read in bed with out having to get up and take my contacts out when I'm done before I fall asleep.

JoeyLynne
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 5:48 PM
With the Brazilian body lift they start where theyd normally cut for a tummy tuck but cut you all the way around your entire body. They then remove a strip of skin and pull the ends together. It takes care of your tummy and any extra saggy skin you have on your hips and butt. This is tmi but I stand in front of the mirror and put my hands on my hips and pull all the extra skin up tightly and say to my hubby "look at that awesome body under all this skin!". He laughs and tells me I'm beautiful just the way I am. He's a good man...blind but good. LOL

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Hmmm, I'm intrigued. What's a Brazilian body lift? Lol 

Quoting JoeyLynne:

I had a breast reduction and I'm so very glad I did. If I could only choose 1 procedure it would be the Brazilian body lift but my hubby researched it and said no way because the death rate is fairly high if its all done in one surgery so I guess it'd be a tummy tuck. I'm short and my babies were huge so I have soooo much stretched out & extra skin that all the exercising in the world won't get rid of. *sigh* I do have a list though and plan on getting some of it done when the kids are more self sufficient and more of our money can go to me. LOL

SyllabaryBisque
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Wow, I haven't heard of this! I want one! Lol

Quoting JoeyLynne:

With the Brazilian body lift they start where theyd normally cut for a tummy tuck but cut you all the way around your entire body. They then remove a strip of skin and pull the ends together. It takes care of your tummy and any extra saggy skin you have on your hips and butt. This is tmi but I stand in front of the mirror and put my hands on my hips and pull all the extra skin up tightly and say to my hubby "look at that awesome body under all this skin!". He laughs and tells me I'm beautiful just the way I am. He's a good man...blind but good. LOL

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Quoting JoeyLynne:

I had a breast reduction and I'm so very glad I did. If I could only choose 1 procedure it would be the Brazilian body lift but my hubby researched it and said no way because the death rate is fairly high if its all done in one surgery so I guess it'd be a tummy tuck. I'm short and my babies were huge so I have soooo much stretched out & extra skin that all the exercising in the world won't get rid of. *sigh* I do have a list though and plan on getting some of it done when the kids are more self sufficient and more of our money can go to me. LOL

JoeyLynne
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:52 PM
LOL Ya that's what I said! Hubby researches everything especially health related. The statistics aren't very good if they do it all in one surgery but if they do the front and back at different times the mortality rates goes down significantly. Before and after pics of the procedure are craaazy though. The difference is night and day.

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Wow, I haven't heard of this! I want one! Lol

Quoting JoeyLynne:

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Quoting JoeyLynne:

debbie26
by Debbie on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Tummy tuck
b0bbied0ll
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

boobs!.. i will have them one day.

Mama2ETA
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Just one? Couldn't. I want the mommy makeover allat once.
SyllabaryBisque
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
You and me both! I can't effing wait!

Quoting b0bbied0ll:

boobs!.. i will have them one day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN