Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Okay, just out of curiosity, ladies... If you could have one reconstructive surgery, what would you choose? This has come up at my work on numerous occasions. While I'm fairly satisfied with the way my body looks, I'm not gonna lie. It would be scary if I ever won the lottery or something, because I would walk into a plastic surgeon's office with a handful of Sharpies and say "Get to work, Doc!" But if I had to choose just one, I'd definitely go with the boobs. What would you want to get, if any? :) 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Replies (91-100):
BEXi
by BEXi on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Ive had my boobs done. The only other thing I can think of would be a nose job, but I would be too scared.

SyllabaryBisque
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:05 PM
How do you like them? How was the recovery?

Quoting BEXi:

Ive had my boobs done. The only other thing I can think of would be a nose job, but I would be too scared.

BEXi
by BEXi on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:15 PM

I am very pleased!

The recovery wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. The most uncomfortable part was the tight ace bandage wrapped around me afterwards. It made me very anxious being so held in like that. The vicodin was amazing though. haha.

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Quoting BEXi:

Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Boob lift for sure.

sunrisekn
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

No cosmetic surgery but I would want laser hair removal.

SyllabaryBisque
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I definitely want laser hair removal!

Quoting sunrisekn:

No cosmetic surgery but I would want laser hair removal.

SyllabaryBisque
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM
True, vicodin would definitely help! LOL

Quoting BEXi:

I am very pleased!

The recovery wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. The most uncomfortable part was the tight ace bandage wrapped around me afterwards. It made me very anxious being so held in like that. The vicodin was amazing though. haha.

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Quoting BEXi:

blue123244
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I Wouldnt get any because I feel that if I'm getting laid than what is the problem 

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

getting my boobs lifted.  as soon as i wean my 5th child, it's sooooo gonna happen.  i can't wait.

Bauxite-17
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Boob lift. I'd get a boob lift, and a possible reduction, but only if I lost a lot of weight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)