Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At odds over a baby name

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
He wants to name the baby sheritta but I said hell no and now he's mad. Idc I settled with my first and I refuse to settle this time. I'm willing to listen and consider any name he chooses but I have a feeling I will have the last way so so he can go ahead and get over it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
julainepw
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Stick to your guns and come up with something you both like! We went through a lot of names before finally deciding. It was so worth it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:04 AM
2 moms liked this
That baby will be named that over my dead body.

Quoting julainepw:

Stick to your guns and come up with something you both like! We went through a lot of names before finally deciding. It was so worth it!

Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you, what an awful name.

Name the baby something you both love. Dh and I went thru so many names to come up with one we both loved with our second dd. You'll find something to agree on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:09 AM
He sent the name in a text basically telling me this is going to be her name my sister picked it so that's it.

Quoting Lauriemom:

Name the baby something you both love. Dh and I went thru so many names to come up with one we both loved with our second dd. You'll find something to agree on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I had several names that I liked before ds was born. I decided to wait until he was born to see what he looked like before giving him a name that I thought fit him.

I would do the same again.

But I doubt the baby will come out looking like a Sherrita! lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:12 AM

how the hell do you say the name he wants?

Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:13 AM

LOL, ok, good luck with that one.

Quoting Anonymous:

He sent the name in a text basically telling me this is going to be her name my sister picked it so that's it.

Quoting Lauriemom:

URHonor
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:13 AM
His sister is naming your baby?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Idk but I don't like it and its not my taste

Quoting Anonymous:

how the hell do you say the name he wants?

summerlove3677
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:14 AM

and i would have said, ah no.  you dont tell me what the name is going to be.  we decide together and thats it

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Lauriemom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)