Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What the hell just happend to me?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:46 AM
  • 7 Replies
I got my wisdom teeth out a few days ago and I just got up to go to the bathroom. I was fine until I stood up from the toilet. My eyes started going black with lights and I lost my hearing and my ears started ringing. I found my way back to bed and laid down and feel better now.
This happend once before to me after my c/s. Weirdly not as bad that time.
I also have my period and am having the worst cramping pain I've ever experienced. The blood loss is the same though. What the hell just happened?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Got up too fast Im guessing? Especially if you been in bed a lot lately.

kthruz143
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Yea I've had that happen before from getting up to fast
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Val99
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:51 AM

That is simply a lowering of blood pressure when you stand.  I get it when i stand up from soaking in a hot jacuzzi.  It goes away after a couple minutes and can also happen after a surgical procedure.  I'm sure you'll be back to normal in a few days.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:52 AM
That's what I thought. Something to do with blood pressure. Ugh I have to go back too because I forgot a pad in my room so I only used toilet paper (tmi) I'm scared to get up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:54 AM
It was a similar feeling but way scarier lol I thought it was something like that.

Quoting Val99:

That is simply a lowering of blood pressure when you stand.  I get it when i stand up from soaking in a hot jacuzzi.  It goes away after a couple minutes and can also happen after a surgical procedure.  I'm sure you'll be back to normal in a few days.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Just give it a few minutes and take it slow when you do get up.

Quoting Retrokitty:

That's what I thought. Something to do with blood pressure. Ugh I have to go back too because I forgot a pad in my room so I only used toilet paper (tmi) I'm scared to get up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:01 AM
I did. I'm sleeping on the couch in our room because we bed share and my son started screaming my name in his sleep. :( (he's 16 months)

Quoting Anonymous:

Just give it a few minutes and take it slow when you do get up.

Quoting Retrokitty:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)