Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't think it's fair

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this
Your oldest son messed up his chances of playing football at his current school so you move all your kids to another school district so he can play? That's not fair to move your other two kids away from their friends where they were on the football team going to practices and little practice game for your oldest son. When he messes up again because of his attitude you will be looking really stupid for moving in the first place trying to accommodate him.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Depends what he did to mess up and his age. And age of other children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:25 AM
That is royally stupid. I doubt hes good enough to go anywhere with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Not listening to the coaches, having fits on the field, getting attitudes with the teachers and the list goes on and on. He is 18 and a senior his brothers are 17 and a junior and 10 and in the 4th grade.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Kitschy
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Depends what he did.

xtina8817
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:28 AM

We had a guy do that at my school.mhe was such an entitled ass

BrownEyedGirl86
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Then nope no way.
He knows better if he didn't like the consequences he shouldn't have acted like a 4 year old.

And the siblings are old enough to have their lives affected dramatically by the move. And they weren't the ones who acted a fool

Quoting Anonymous:

Not listening to the coaches, having fits on the field, getting attitudes with the teachers and the list goes on and on. He is 18 and a senior his brothers are 17 and a junior and 10 and in the 4th grade.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Not listening to the coaches, throwing fits on the field in the middle of games, getting attitudes with teachers, had about 15 referrals in just a few months got kicked out of school and could only go 2 days a week for 2 hours. They refuse to let him play any sports.

Quoting Kitschy:

Depends what he did.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:30 AM
I forgot to add he got kicked out and could only go 2 days a week for 2 hours.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Then nope no way.

He knows better if he didn't like the consequences he shouldn't have acted like a 4 year old.

And the siblings are old enough to have their lives affected dramatically by the move. And they weren't the ones who acted a fool

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Kitschy
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Well then they shouldn't be rewarding him for his behavior.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not listening to the coaches, throwing fits on the field in the middle of games, getting attitudes with teachers, had about 15 referrals in just a few months got kicked out of school and could only go 2 days a week for 2 hours. They refuse to let him play any sports.

Quoting Kitschy:

Depends what he did.

photo 29d01684-f5fb-473c-a65d-2ec57c87a30f_zps44f5bceb.jpg
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:32 AM
I'm happy I graduated before all this because I would be highly pissed if they tried to make me move for him.

Quoting Kitschy:

Well then they shouldn't be rewarding him for his behavior.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kitschy:

Depends what he did.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)