Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg..i did this to my sister

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
I maybe wrong but I had to put a stop to it. She always come over my house and eat a portion of everything in my fridge even my kids and dh food. I told her over and over to leave the food alone or just eat a small amount. Yet, she didn't listen, so I put some laxative on the foods. She went ahead and eat like crazy, right now she is in the toilet for the 6th time.
Well, lesson learned, she won't be eating anything again from my fridge. Maybe I was wrong, what you think?
I see some ppl bashing that I am poor that I would do that. Some even taken offense by me doing that to her. Just to be clear, it has nothing to do with being poor.
My sister laugh it off because she done worse to me and would have done the same. Smh
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Lmao you had to do what you had to do
Saydar
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Um... seems a pretty immature solution to a problem, but hey... I guess it worked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Are both of you so poor that she can't eat at her house and you have to make a big stink of the food she eats at yours?

SyllabaryBisque
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Forget teaching a lesson. I would probably do this just for the laughs. You know, for shits and giggles? 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Laxative on the foods??  Or do you mean in the food?  What if you forgot what side of the dish you put it in??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM
No, the food was there specially for her lol!!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:Laxative on the foods??  Or do you mean in the food?  What if you forgot what side of the dish you put it in??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Has nothing to do with being poor, phew!! She need to stop eating like its her house, my dh doesn't like it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are both of you so poor that she can't eat at her house and you have to make a big stink of the food she eats at yours?

kaysha
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:10 AM
How old are you?
URHonor
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Learned* and sick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Going on sentence structure and grammar/spelling, I'm guessing that they are.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)