Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He doesnt know if he wants to be with me but would be destroyed if I was with another....

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM
  • 0 Replies

My boyfriend and I broke up 2 weeks ago and we hung out last night when I went to get the rest of my things from his place... We had a pretty good night no arguing... He still doesnt know if he can ever trust me which is acceptable from what happend... I posted another post yesterday which I will post below...I think he needs time to grieve and accept what happend for him to trust me agian. so I am willing to wait it out and I will NOT date another man....

My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me 2 weeks ago today because I had an old friend email me and just ask how I was, he also asked how my relationship was I repluied and told him i was prob going to break up with him but only said this because I was upset with my boyfriend at this time..... which was non of the guys business. so he asked for a pic so I sent a pic the pic I sent was a WHOLE folder which had a few pics of me in boycut underware and a tank that I had sent to my boyfriend 2 days before. I did NOT mean to send the whole folder.... I am completely embaressed that this happend...

So my ex found out and broke up with me saying I am a piece of shit and he doesnt want anything to do with me ever again.. he said he missed me last week then yesterday he said he doesnt he just doesnt like to be alone.... He thinks this email was a fake one set up for just this guy which is false I have had this email for 5 years and am able to prove that too him.. He wants to hear nothing I say. BTW I am 32 and he is 27 I have 2 daughter and we all lived together for 1.5 years. so this wasnt just some dumb little relationship we were a family... My daughters are not his they are from a previous relationship....
Also...  I can somewhat see the trust issues, in the beginning of our relationship I wasnt completely honest w him about some things, but that was the beginning. He forgave me and now he is just saying I get no more chances. We did argue quite a bit  because of my insecurities and jealousy which i am learning to over come.... so after that said he said he trusted me so I dont know why he is acting this way.

Just need some advice on what I should do... should I just give up or keep trying? I cant imagine myself with out this guy. its been a rough 2 weeks to say the least.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)