Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People who blame the government for everything

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

Need to take their blinders off!  A lot of the things that are wrong with the country we do to each other.  

For example, traffic accidents are the leading cause of death in children----people driving like assholes kills more kids than disease!  

The rape statistics aren't exactly low compared to other countries in the world either.  The last time I checked the government wasn't telling men to rape women----men who rape make up their own minds about that.  

The government is greedy, however, they get away with it because Americans act like assholes.  

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:42 AM

What about women that rape men. Stop being sexist.

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I agree. Individuals and society are to blame for a lot of the madness we see. I'm not a fan of the government either though lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:45 AM
The govt is to blame for a whole lot they have divided us as a people and men/women are not seen equal and never will be
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I think ppl are blaming the government for much bigger reasons than it seems you can wrap your head around
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:47 AM
So kids that die from disease are less important because more kids die in car accidents?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I have NEVER heard anyone blame the Government for accidents or rapes.... More like the poor financial situation our schools are in or the fact that we are sending robots to planets much of us care noth ing about but can't hardly feed our starving children I don't know who would blame the government bc some weirdo raped them that would be weird. ... where were you mayor when I was walking home late at night? Yea just werid lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:50 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't blame our government for rapes, senseless killings by mentally ill people, or car accidents. I do, however, blame them for reckless spending, too much power, trying to control everything everyone does, and dividing us as a nation. They are a bunch of corrupt crooks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:52 AM
While I agree with this sentiment, I just totally thought of Flight of the Conchords song "She's So Hot Boom".

She's so hot she's making sexist... bitch.

Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

What about women that rape men. Stop being sexist.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I agree, partially.

As far as goverment and politics are concerned, I hate hearing "Ohhh I hate ____". Well did you vote? No - then shut up, you have no opinion. Oh you don't like the new policies, but instead of b*tching to me about it, why don't you rally a team together and actually DO something about it???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:56 AM

um......i love you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)