Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It really is no surprise that so many women are willing to cheat with a married/taken man

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
2 moms liked this
Seems like anytime someone vents about their spouse on here everyone is so quick to take the husbands side. Like husbands can do no wrong and if they do they were forced that way by their mean wives. It is laughable. Probably the same women who fall for line after line that a cheating husband would throw out. It is okay to sleep with a married man because his wife doesn't have sex 7 days a week and complains a out the trash! How dare she. I need to show him what it is like To have a real woman! Some of y'all are so pathetic. Keep it up!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I would never guilt my husband if I was not giving him his basic human needs, and he decided to look elsewhere. I wouldn't condone it, but I wouldn't blame him. If I become so wrapped up in myself that I can not take care of my husband in a basic human form, then shame on me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Eh... that has nothing to do with it, but some wives do push their men away.
I sleep with married men because I don't want a bf/so/dh... single men get clingy and jealous. Married men, it's just sex and fun... the wife gets to deal with the drama of day to day crap.
vsaul
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Cheating for whatever reason, is a deal breaker for me!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Hmm...I think your point has some merit.
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Basic human needs are things you would die without.

Noone dies without sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Nice try

Quoting Anonymous:

I would never guilt my husband if I was not giving him his basic human needs, and he decided to look elsewhere. I wouldn't condone it, but I wouldn't blame him. If I become so wrapped up in myself that I can not take care of my husband in a basic human form, then shame on me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I'm being honest, and we have discussed it. If I am such a hopeless wife that my husband has to look elsewhere, than I have done something wrong, and it is not something to throw a marriage way over. Some people see the world in a different perspective to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nice try

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

No, but many people die from stress, and a bad sex life has been linked to high levels of stress.

Quoting laranadtony:

Noone dies without sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Yep. Me too.
Involved guys have to keep you at a distance. The rest end up with feelings for you. Sometimes the involved guy does too, but it takes longer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh... that has nothing to do with it, but some wives do push their men away.

I sleep with married men because I don't want a bf/so/dh... single men get clingy and jealous. Married men, it's just sex and fun... the wife gets to deal with the drama of day to day crap.

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

No, but many people die from stress, and a bad sex life has been linked to high levels of stress.

Quoting laranadtony:

Noone dies without sex.

So, it is fine is she is stressed but not him?

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)