• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugal Christmas - HELP!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Okay, so we are expecting a new baby! Yay us!! We tried for this for over a year. So I'm going to be on maternity leave in November and December, so my income will not be coming in. We have savings to cover my leave, but of course don't want to blow through it on frivolous shopping right before Christmas.

So, I have started shopping. YAY !!!

Anyways - what are your BEST frugal Christmas ideas for

Grandma - Addicted to facebook, keeping the perfect home, reading, watching tv and self pampering

Grandpa - Carpentry, his work shop, man cave, beer and jack daniels

Neice age 12 - I have no idea what she's into. She's a typical 12 year old girl

Nephew age 8 - Extremely into baseball, but has all brand new gear from his birthday

Nephew age 2 - Um, he likes the tv show with the monsters that dance around and that black guy dressed in orange

Son age 6 - Building, cars, video games, super heros

Step daughter age 6 - Coloring, building, lala loopsy, crafts, DADDY !!! =)

Step daughters mom - I don't know anything about her. Last year, we got her a diamond candle

Boss ( Male ) - Last year I got him a bottle of wine and a cheese and sausage tray, he got me a 50 dollar gas card ( the gas card is an inside joke, because I spend 100 a week in gas just to work here )

Husband ( we only do stockings for each other )- He's a geek. Super heroes, video games, wrestling, etc

And I need one or two gift ideas for an adult male and an adult female, for the name draw amoungst my siblings and their spouses. - Limit is $20.00

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)