Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I went home with my friends brother

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I have been talking to a guy for the last five months, and we have talked every day since we started talking except yesterday. I don't know what is going on with him. Either way he has made it clear that we aren't in a relationship at the moment, I asked him if the reason was that he was interested in other girls and his repsonse was no, he is not sleeping with anyone, or even looking at other girls, he would tell me if that was the case bc he would be mad if I slept with someone else and didn't tell him.

So because I really like him, I have stayed away from other guys. The other night we were supposed to meet up after he was done at his friends house, and he never called me to meet up, and I tried to call and text him, he didn't answer. Yesterday I texted him in the morning because we talk every morning and I got no response. He might have been busy at work, no big deal. I texted him in the afternoon after work hours, I still got no response, maybe he was sleeping, he might have had a softball game, whatever. But I didn't hear from him, I was really annoyed about it, just because he doesn't have the decency to say anything to me.

My cousin is dating this girl that has become a friend to me, we haven't been as close lately though. Last night my cousin K invites me to the bar with her and her gf R, they invite another couple, and then they invite R's brother. I ended up sleeping with R's brother last night, I have never done anything like this.

On top of that now I am sort of feeling guilty because I am starting to really worry about the guy I have been seeing, it is really unlike him to go this long without texting me, I don't even know what to do.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Monkie-00
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I would nt feel guilty only because in mind the guy has made it clear tgat ye doesnt want to talk to u
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:31 AM
You are not in a relationship... He said so himself... He's keeping you clean so he doesn't have to worry about you messing around...

I'd dump him and go live the happy life...

It's ridiculous that he'd put that stipulation on you when he's being so adamant about not being a in a relationship
Karen_29
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Does not really sound like you were seeing the guy and he made his feelings clear so I would not feel bad about it.

anotherhalf
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
You aren't in a committed relationship. You are free to do as you wish.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)