• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who REALLY Gets into Facebook?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

I don't.... i like to keep up with friends/fam...thats about it...i don't go nuts posting every little thing i do on there, like some people i know...pics, status, comments, some people are on there 24/7...i don't get it

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM

bnump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM
I post maybe once or twice a month... I usually go on there to talk to some mommy friends that moved away... That's about it.

I get pretty annoyed by the ones who post the same pic, oh know where the facial expressions and angles are the same... Same poses everything...
SLGross215
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I post maybe once a week on my personal page, if that. I try to be more active on my business page, but this month has been really busy for me and I haven't been posting like I should.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I post pictures a few times a week. I'm not one to update my status with anything. My DF checks in everywhere we go and tags me in it. Obnoxious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I post pictures a lot. People who care like to see them. I rarely post what I am doing.

just_hc
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I enjoy facebook. But I'm not nuts about it either.  I don't post every workout or what I've had for dinner.  LOL!   Most of my good friends and family are out of State so Facebook is a nice way for us all to keep in contact and share pictures of the kids, etc. 

mom2acutiepie
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I post a lot. It's normally pictures of cute things the kids are doing. Or I will post cute things that the kids say. It's my way of keeping up with family. We have no family close by and I hate talking on the phone so I just post to Facebook and the whole family is up to date.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:05 AM

i have a friend like that too...no matter where she is, or who she's with, she has to announce it on fb like everyone wants to know her business, and mine too

Quoting Anonymous:

I post pictures a few times a week. I'm not one to update my status with anything. My DF checks in everywhere we go and tags me in it. Obnoxious.

MrsNewman
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I do. I have all family and close friends, so its not like im just rambling on to a bunch of strangers. I don't post every detail of my life, mostly things about the kids, pictures and such. My grandparents and family that live in other states love to be kept updated

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I post pics of my boys and what they doing and how they are doing a few times a week. I have lots of family on my Facebook that live out of state.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)