Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not using them and Sharing is nice....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I applied to be an egg donor, mainly for the financial benefits but also because I'm done having children, so why not help others who can't? I have phenonmenal genes and create perfect children, so why not help couples who want but can't? I can't imagine how difficult it must be for these woman who aren't fertile. I just got the call that I have been approved/cleared for donation! I'm looking forward to helping a family.

Have you ever donated or received?

What was the experience like for you?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
fairymom82
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I donated to my bff before we found out I had kidney disease. None took for her which made both of us very sad. I am glad though to have been able to try to help her and it was so hard to be on the shots. I was very hormonal and moody
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Your eggs still can make a child with a genetic defect. But it's a good thing. I had endo really bad so they wouldn't of wanted my eggs.

Quoting Anonymous:

I applied to be an egg donor, mainly for the financial benefits but also because I'm done having children, so why not help others who can't? I have phenonmenal genes and create perfect children, so why not help couples who want but can't? I can't imagine how difficult it must be for these woman who aren't fertile. I just got the call that I have been approved/cleared for donation! I'm looking forward to helping a family.

Have you ever donated or received?

What was the experience like for you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)