• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird dreams

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
So i have been having dreams about my ex. I am currently pregnant and i made a post before about having 2 possible fathers. Well i dream about one and not the other one. Like he holds the baby and everything but in reality, he doesn't want the child. The other guy, call him X, is the father of my first child and i have not had one dream about him at all, pregnant or not. What does this mean?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Bump
s.osborne
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Could just be the pregnancy and the hormones. I was completely bat shit crazy when I was pregnant and I'm pretty sure it never went away LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Like i had dreams im pregnant with a boy and well, im having a boy. Its so weird

Quoting s.osborne: Could just be the pregnancy and the hormones. I was completely bat shit crazy when I was pregnant and I'm pretty sure it never went away LOL
CrimsonRadiance
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Means that you are thinking about one more then the other. That is all.
CFSTBSM27
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Dreams don't "mean" anything. They are your thoughts and things you've seen throughout the day mixed in a subconscious stew while you sleep. It does not mean anything....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Well it means something. Maybe not to you. I havent seen the ex i dream about in about 2 months

Quoting CFSTBSM27:

Dreams don't "mean" anything. They are your thoughts and things you've seen throughout the day mixed in a subconscious stew while you sleep. It does not mean anything....

CFSTBSM27
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:21 AM
No it doesn't. Did you miss the part of "thoughts"?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well it means something. Maybe not to you. I havent seen the ex i dream about in about 2 months

Quoting CFSTBSM27:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Im not arguing with an idiot

Quoting CFSTBSM27:

No it doesn't. Did you miss the part of "thoughts"?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CFSTBSM27:

CFSTBSM27
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Your looking for meaning in dreams but I'm the idiot ok well have a nice day

Quoting Anonymous:Im not arguing with an idiot

Quoting CFSTBSM27:No it doesn't. Did you miss the part of "thoughts"?

Quoting Anonymous:Well it means something. Maybe not to you. I havent seen the ex i dream about in about 2 months

Quoting CFSTBSM27:Dreams don't "mean" anything. They are your thoughts and things you've seen throughout the day mixed in a subconscious stew while you sleep. It does not mean anything....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Good bye

Quoting CFSTBSM27:

Your looking for meaning in dreams but I'm the idiot ok well have a nice day

Quoting Anonymous:Im not arguing with an idiot

Quoting CFSTBSM27:No it doesn't. Did you miss the part of "thoughts"?

Quoting Anonymous:Well it means something. Maybe not to you. I havent seen the ex i dream about in about 2 months

Quoting CFSTBSM27:Dreams don't "mean" anything. They are your thoughts and things you've seen throughout the day mixed in a subconscious stew while you sleep. It does not mean anything....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)