Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your favorite kitchen appliance or accessory?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

My brother got us a quesadilla maker last Christmas. It's so easy and quick to use. I'm going to have pulled pork quesadillas for lunch!

My dad also got me a rice cooker (at the same Christmas). I never thought I would use, since we normally just boil rice on the stove. It's another amazing thing. I can cook huge batches of rice in minutes! It also steams veggies nicely.  

So, what's your favorite kitchen appliance or accessory?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LitNut
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Right now, my blender, haha. It is one of those with a bunch of little cups that fit on to the blades so you can make a smoothie and just use what you blended it in to drink out of. I have been using it a lot to make smoothies and salad dressing.

highlandmum
by Spunky on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:46 AM

My Kitchen-Aid Mixmaster - Love it, Love it, Love it, and I just found out I can get a Ice Cream maker for it.  I really need to get me that.

Hi_Rae
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Kitchen aid
askyourmother
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM

We bought a deep fryer over the weekend. It's my favorite because I just got it and want to try making all kinds of stuff. Only its so not healthy to eat a bunch of fried food. My dh is like how did we ever survive without one of these?

ZombieMeat
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Every single thing. I had a pantry built for all of my kitchen gadgets and even had it decorated. That is how much I love my kitchen stuff. Lol
jazzy411
by Jazmyne Lee on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:51 AM
My coffee pot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

hahaha.

I told DH we should get a deep fryer so I could make crispy cashew chicken. He said no, because if we had a deep fryer, he would "fry everything and die".

xDDD

Quoting askyourmother:

We bought a deep fryer over the weekend. It's my favorite because I just got it and want to try making all kinds of stuff. Only its so not healthy to eat a bunch of fried food. My dh is like how did we ever survive without one of these?

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I got a quessadilla maker for our wedding (9 years ago). I have used it twice lol. I think my favorite appliance is my KitchenAid mixer my Mother and Father in law gave me for Christmas last year. I just need some attachments for it now. 

SuperPickle
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:56 AM

My kitchenaid and all its attachments, I LOVE that thing

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Magic Bullet
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)