Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it fall already?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
Today feels nothing like a typical july summer day. Heck the past 3 days haven't felt anything like a typical july summer day.Today is 100% cloudy, very cool 69 degrees with a light cool breeze and off and on misting. That's been the weather for the past 3 days. Where did summer go? I think it's only been hot enough to go swimming maybe 6 to 10 days this summer so far. I love fall but not ready for it. I'm surprisingly not ready for school to start. I enjoy not having to rush to get them ready in the morning, not have to make sure homework is done, lunches are packed, being home by a certain time to get them off the bus ect. They may fight and make messes but they do sometimes get along and entertain each other. Are you looking forward to your kids going back to school?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2_Jimmy_Anka
by Samantha on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I am in VT and it was really hot for the last half of June and most of July (90+) and the last week or so has been upper 60s/lower 70s. It has even gotten down to the upper 40s at night. I am not ready for the cool weather at all. My kids aren't going back to school until at least Sept. 16th. They are doing construction on the local school to make it larger.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Hell NO

BITE YOUR TONGUE, lol

But the last week and supposedly next week also it will be only in the 80's here with virtually no humidity BUT that can change with the wind also, lol

Mother.May.I.
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:05 PM

It is the middle of July in south Tennessee raining and 68 degrees. WTF? I am kinda enjoying it though. :) 

My 3 start school next Wednesday. I amlooking forward to it because they can drive me bonkers but I am not ready for the homework fights and 6 am wake up

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:07 PM

It has rained every single day this summer here. It's been fucking awful. We've been cooped up in the house, resorting to the mall playground or McDonalds to get out and play. The kids are bored as hell.

I have been ready for school to start back since July 5. Once 4th of July is over I'm done. Thank god I have less than 2 weeks.

Oh and I'm so ready for fall. 

kurmom
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I'm in Or and we are preparing for dry thunderstorms :(. I live stormy weather normally but am a little frightened as it is very dry here, hasn't rained in a good 2 months... So lightning means fire. Eek! I am so ready for fall and football and December so my baby will be here! Lol. I HATE summer :)
UxorQuodMatris.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I wish it was like that here. Sunny and clear with a high of 80 :/
kurmom
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Oh I wish we could trade weather!! Where I live normally is rains all the time, but this summer has been so hot and dry I hate it! I would take rain over this any day :) but I hope you get some sunshine soon!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

It has rained every single day this summer here. It's been fucking awful. We've been cooped up in the house, resorting to the mall playground or McDonalds to get out and play. The kids are bored as hell.

I have been ready for school to start back since July 5. Once 4th of July is over I'm done. Thank god I have less than 2 weeks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Normally I'm fine with it, it's kept my pregnant ass inside in the air conditioner but it's been miserable for the kids I know. I was going to go to the park with them today but I woke up to rain.

Quoting kurmom:

Oh I wish we could trade weather!! Where I live normally is rains all the time, but this summer has been so hot and dry I hate it! I would take rain over this any day :) but I hope you get some sunshine soon!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Harmonytmrrw
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:13 PM

How dare you say that dirty word, "fall". *shudders*

lapcounter
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:14 PM
I am loving this weather!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)