Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Appreciate me!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

I called my dh today to tell him that since he'll be coming home very early today to do some work in our ds room, that if he could get me an iced coffee at the mcdonalds drive-thru on his way here. He tells me I got to get straight to work and let his worker know what he has to do. And then he says you got free time maybe you should go get it after I get back home. I was sorta annoyed at his response, and then I told him I dont have 'free time' because I take care of our 2 yr old  and have other errands and house work to worry about. If I had free time then I would have me time. This left me thinking, maybe he doesnt see that being a sahm is work! I didnt like whhat my dh told me. Wouldnt you be offended.??

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Not offended, but annoyed. It won't hurt him at all to take an extra few minutes to get you an iced coffee. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Nope....I would go an buy myself 2 instead after he gets home and let him watch the kid/kids. I would go shopping before going back home

yorkiemaz
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I dont see what his problem is. if it was on his way back home. men are just idiots..

christyg
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Maybe he means that you can leave WITHOUT the kids once he gets home. I think it sounds like he is finding a simple way for you to have some alone time. I think it sounds like a nice gesture, and something exactly like my dh would do. 

stargaze281
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:25 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)