Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm at my wits end...*UPDATE*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

My SO's oldest son just had ACL surgery two weeks ago. Today he had PT and I asked my SO if I should just be prepared to take him because we can't rely on SS's mother. SO said not to worry about it because she was on her way so I went and put our child to bed for a nap. I was in the bathroom, getting dressed and ready for the day. I heard the doorbell, so I get ready to come out and open the door for her but she decides to SCREAM at SS thru the screen door to get him out of his room which is by the front door. I wanted to hit her! She causes me so much anxiety and I honestly can't stand to be near her. I've talked to SO about this and he has talked to her several times about being quiet. She can't say that she didn't know that no one was home because my car is in the yard and only the screen door was closed. I've been up since 3:30 am today and I can't deal with her. UGHHHHHHHHHH angry

UPDATE:  Well SS and BM just got back from PT. BM has the nerve to come up to me and goes: "OMG I can't believe they want him to go to PT three times a week...I don't have the gas for it because it takes me a half of tank to get to your house from mine." Mind you, she lives TWO MILES AWAY! TWO! I was so steaming mad that I said I would be taking him to PT from now on and I called MIL to tell her know what BM said...MIL was PISSED! She couldn't believe she said that infront of her own son. Who says infront of their child that it's a waste of gas traveling back and forth to PT after the kid just had ACL surgery?! And the PT office isn't even that far away, it's 6 miles away from our house.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Ok. So she's a piece of work. Its not that big of a deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I'm a loud person by nature... Sometimes things come up and ruins our plans.. You can ask people to be considerate but doesn't mean they'll do it...

Doesn't seem like anything is going to change any time soon since your so already talked to his ex about this on a number of occasions
malibucj
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Wow. Maybe yall can arrange it to where she jus waits in her car or something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:32 PM

She's crazy! I mean, she told her kids (both my SO's) that one night when the middle child was an infant, SO left him unattended because she was working and the baby fell off the big bed we have in the bedroom and he received third degree burns from landing on the heating boards which melted his footsie pajamas onto his back. That story is 100 % fake. I went to MIL, who lives above us,  and asked her what really happened because SO had called her that night freaking out! Apparently SO's ex fell asleep in bed with the baby and the baby fell off the bed and she didn't even wake up when the baby was screaming his head off. SO was sleeping on the couch (where he sleeps now because he thinks he'll wake up our son with his alarm for work.) and went rushing into the bedroom where the baby was screaming and she was dead asleep. Lady's elevator doesn't go to the top floor. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a loud person by nature... Sometimes things come up and ruins our plans.. You can ask people to be considerate but doesn't mean they'll do it...

Doesn't seem like anything is going to change any time soon since your so already talked to his ex about this on a number of occasions

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:37 PM

We've tried but then she comes in making some story up about how she has no gas and that her car is going to die. She's not all there in the head. SO always tells me that he's glad he never married her.

Quoting malibucj:

Wow. Maybe yall can arrange it to where she jus waits in her car or something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)