Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who is the hot one in your relationship? *pic on 1st page* ETA!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 235 Replies

My significant other is SO attractive to me. He honestly looks like a sex God (in my eyes) and he looks absolutely stunning to me whether he is just waking up, doing the lawn, or wearing something atrocious.

I have the ABILITY to look cute, but 9 times out of 10, I think I look like a hobo. I usually rock basketball shorts, a small t shirt, and some Jordans, with my hair in a pony tail.

He says he thinks I am the "sexiest hobo in the world" when I say I look like a hobo. I don't understand how he can't see that he is the more attractive one in our relationship. I'm sure he can. In my previous marriage with my ex husband, it was pretty obvious I was the cuter one in the relationship, unless he got really "done up" and then we were pretty equal.

So, who is the hotter one? You or him? Does it bother you/him? Add pics if you want to prove your point!

**I just wanted to add that I do not have a thigh gap. sigh**

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redneckmama4
by Loree on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Equally rockin'!
Babybear89
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Mobile Photo

Him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:23 PM

him. definitely.

Grnyann65
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:23 PM
My ol' man is the hot one....I'm the cool one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm hotter looking but he's hotter in general - he's a recreational pilot, rescue diver, motorcycle rider, narcotics detective. HOT HOT HOT
Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I am going to go with being pretty equal.
MissTuree
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I think him because he can get way better looking women than me, I'm a 5 on the scale of women he can get. (Which is really depressing for me) I have gf's say I am better looking than him, but they're my friends so I of course don't believe them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Me, unfortunetly. I hate the comments we get. I always have people make shitty comments to him when they meet me, like How did you manage that? It pisses me off to no end. I think my DH is freakin hot as hell.

SpiritFortress
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I would be considered the "hot" one in our relationship. lol  He often feels insecure because of it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:25 PM
4 moms liked this

Here is a picture of us.^^ On my graduation day from college in May. I was dressed up obviously.

And here is my man looking all sexy checking his email. ^^

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN