Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG Mom chill!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:44 PM
  • 0 Replies

Ever since my brother died last year my mom has turned into over protective mom like crazy.  She panics when I go on a bike ride with my husband, when we go out of town to Elk banquets and now recently she has started to freak when I go camping.

We went on the 4th of July weekend and she was blowing up me and my husbands phone because I didn't tell her where.  Well where we are at there is no phone service unless you go to a spot called the phone booth because it is high up and you get service.  I texted her where and to stop worrying because we were in a large group.

Now I finally find out why she wanted to know, I called to tell her we were going camping this weekend and she asked where, I said DeerHaven campground.  So I tease and ask if she is going to come rescue me if something happens and she said no, that if we do not come home Sunday Night or Monday Morning she will call the cops....cus APPARENTLY something bad had happen.

Holy crap I told her not to even think about it and they wouldn't find us since there are like 100 camp spots in Deerhaven and we could be at any one.  She got kinda mad and ended the phone convo pretty fast.  Well fuck mom, what do you really think would happen?  I love her and know she dosn't want me to end up like my brother but she can use some commen sense sometimes....I mean, is our whole group going to get killed off or something?  No.  An accident can happen but obviously that person would get help.

http://www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=7
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)