Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worst migraine ever

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
It scared me enough to go to the dr and I loathe the dr. I was seeing crazy shit, like I was dreaming with my eyes open. I couldn't talk. I passed out twice. So now I have to have a ct scan. Yes I probably should have gone to the Er. But the kids were asleep and the closest one is an hour away.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bettyboop588
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Sounds like you were close to some sort of pyschosis you poor thing.  I hope you are ok (and I don't mean to sound bitchy, seriously it sounds like psychosis how awful).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:57 PM
You didn't. I thought the same thing. It really scared me.

Quoting bettyboop588:

Sounds like you were close to some sort of pyschosis you poor thing.  I hope you are ok (and I don't mean to sound bitchy, seriously it sounds like psychosis how awful).

bettyboop588
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Well enough pain or sleep deprivation, or some kind of head injury could cause psychosis so I am glad you are not offended.  Scary as hell.  I get migraines they really mess one up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bettyboop588:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Are you a single mother?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM
No

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a single mother?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:18 PM

You're right, ER would have been better.  Someone else could have watched your kids.  Anyway, I hope you figure it out, and are feeling better soon.

Quoting Anonymous:

No

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a single mother?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:21 PM
I have a very high tolerance for pain. This woke me out if a dead sleep.

Quoting bettyboop588:

Well enough pain or sleep deprivation, or some kind of head injury could cause psychosis so I am glad you are not offended.  Scary as hell.  I get migraines they really mess one up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bettyboop588:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Wish I was thinking clearer at the time. She is an met and was taking care of me, but I know he wasn't thinking clearly either. He was exhausted.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're right, ER would have been better.  Someone else could have watched your kids.  Anyway, I hope you figure it out, and are feeling better soon.

Quoting Anonymous:

No

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a single mother?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)