Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are shy guys better in bed??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I'm seeing a guy who is kind of shy. When sex is brought up he blushes get quiet or says he needs a cold shower. He's too much of a gentleman to say he wants it with me or tell me I'm really hot or anything. He says things like im beautiful and thinks people should wait till its right. I'm like wtf I want to bone. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:14 PM

aww you got a guy like mine,  yes mine is amazing in bed,  very amazing and he said the same thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I wouldn't know. Let us know when you find out.

mcclainprincess
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:18 PM
My so is shy.. He turns red when he's embarrassed too. I think its adorable. It took him forever to approach me or even talk to me. Honestly, he is the absolute best I've ever had in bed. Lol. I can only describe it as magical... Hahaha
caito
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Eh, my husband is rather shy and is great in bed. I kind of like that he comes off as so introverted and shy. Only we really know the "truth" lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:29 PM
How long does it take to convince him that sleeping with me is a ok. Lol I know he wants to.

Quoting Anonymous:

aww you got a guy like mine,  yes mine is amazing in bed,  very amazing and he said the same thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I'm with your guy.  DH wanted to wait until marriage.  So did I, but he could have easily changed my mind.  We did everything except penetration.  I figured if he was that good at foreplay, things would go great.  He's definitely eager to please and knows what I like.  He's a conservative guy, but not afraid to try knew things in the bedroom.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I am not shy at all... I could not be with someone that can't tell me how he wants me when he wants it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)