• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

grocery cuponing

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

so i thought id try this cuponing thing. didnt do quite as well as the ladies on extreme cuponing but not bad and stocked up on a few treats. Let me say that i know that a lot of this food is junk, and i dont normally buy a lot of it but when youre averaging less that a dollar per item, why not? going anon because i know people will bash for the processed food. i know there are a lot of moms on here that have trouble feeding their families and wanted to put it out there that it really does take a boat load off the bill to combine cupons and sales. total bill was $75, but only paid $25

?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jelly.Finch
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Good job! Inwish I could coupon, but we're a vegan/vegetarian family, and RARELY do I find things we would actually use :/
meg0620
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Yay for processed food! I've tried couponing but we buy almost everything fresh and there's usually no coupons for fruit or fresh meat. So I'm out of luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I have coupons for applegate farms (organic lunchmeat) and stonyfield farms as well. Going to whole foods tomorrow. Like i said its not an average shopping trip, but it was super cheap. I havent bought pop tarts in about 6 yrs. Mac n cheese i get every few months

Quoting meg0620:

Yay for processed food! I've tried couponing but we buy almost everything fresh and there's usually no coupons for fruit or fresh meat. So I'm out of luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)