Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Soon to be ex is crazy as a loon

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

He left 17 verbal threats on my voice mail yesterday.  Sent threats over text, email, and FB.  Threatened me and my daughter.  Threatened to make false reports to try and have me arrested.  On and on and on.  Yet he won't sign the divorce paperwork because he thinks I should be responsible for all the debt he racked up.  Not to mention during the last year of our marriage he was arrested for cocaine, DUI, possesion of controlled substance, and more.  I have pictures of him with his new girl friend, texts of him telling me he has a new girlfriend, and emails between him and his new girlfriend.  Apparently he is now engaged and told his brother he has been with her for over 2 years.  She is a known meth dealer in the area. 

I went to the police department this morning and filed for a restraining order.  I gave all my evidence to my lawyer.  I was only asking for a small percentage of the debt accrued.  But after all of this I am going for all of it.  He thinks a judge won't give it to me....he is sadly mistaken.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BekahBrownEyes
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Wow,what an idiot. Good luck. What does your lawyer say?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

That we are now going after everything he owes me instead of just the small percentage I originally asked for.  I originally asked for $2500...half of a loan and money that was stolen from me.

Instead we are asking for the following..

Half of the rent for a year when his name was on the lease, all his stuff was in the house, but he was living with his girlfriend...  $650 x 12 = $7800

His half of the insurance for a year that he didn't pay $1200

Half of the loan $2000

money he withdrew from my account $500

half of a credit card $2500

Half of dd's child care...$2400

Plus mental anguish and threats...whatever the judge awards.

He said more than likely I will get way more and it will come out of his retirement check automatically.  He also said that I could file criminal charges for harrassment and threats.

Quoting BekahBrownEyes:

Wow,what an idiot. Good luck. What does your lawyer say?

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I would make damn sure he didnt see my child again. Good luck hun, nail his ass to the wall.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

I would make damn sure he didnt see my child again. Good luck hun, nail his ass to the wall.

I have sole physical and legal custody. He can only see or talk to her under supervision. I had to take her phone from her because he was calling and messaging her.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I would also think about moving to another state if that is possible...smdh

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

I have sole physical and legal custody. He can only see or talk to her under supervision. I had to take her phone from her because he was calling and messaging her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Wish I could.  But I am active duty military.  Can't go anywhere.

Quoting Sassy762:

I would also think about moving to another state if that is possible...smdh

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

ChickenTheChina
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:58 PM
What is he saying?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:17 PM

That he knows where I live, that I better watch out, that I better keep our kid in my sight, and on and on.  Oh and I should know he has a gun and nothing to lose.

Quoting ChickenTheChina:

What is he saying?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:29 PM

bump

Willis_Mommie
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Wow I thought mine was bat shit crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)