• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

meal plans for the day? add ideas or your meals.

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm cooking fried cabbage now, fried wings buttered corn and cornbread will be cooked in a couple of hours but that is my family meal for the day.
Holy clogged artery batman.
Totally worth it though.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
redbutterfly666
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:54 PM

its ds's birthday today,so he got a pop tart for the first time,and im going to make sweet potato fries for him in about an hour,then we're going to go to Vinces (spaghetti) for dinner

other then that i got nothing lol

CookieMom108
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I'm making my secret ingredient meatballs and sauce, simmering in the slow cooker right now.  Then I got fresh made ravioli for dinner tonight.  Tomorrow night will be meatball subs.  Mmmmmmm, can't wait.

snakesNsnails
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:56 PM

That sounds delicious!  I have a roast and veges in the crock pot. the kids and i are going swimming and i will stop and buy a couple of boxes of fresh hot rolls from chicken express later to go with dinner...delish

AMCMSM
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Yesterday I made a turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes and stuffing. Today we are having leftovers. Yumm

Cassie2115
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Salisbury steak, homemade mashed potatoes, steamed carrots and some fresh out of the garden peas. Maybe I'll get extra motivated and make some homemade rolls of some sort, we'll see.
So far this week we've had zucchini pizzas one night and deer stew the next. Last night was lazy night and we had sloppy joes.
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Bump
AlyssaN
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Tonight and tomorrow will be pulled pork sandwiches with roasted potatoes tonight and potato salad tomorrow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)