Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't like kids.... yet I want more

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Okay now that you are in here

1. How many children do you have?

2. Do you want more?

3. Do you plan on having more?

a. If not what is stopping you?

b. If yes , when do you plan to start trying?

Btw I do like children. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:14 PM

we have two kids. dd is 7 and ds is 5. We do want more and have been trying for 5 years. Secondary, unexplained infertility is stopping us. Its very possible that more kids just is not in the cards for us. I love my two more than life itself and i thank God every day for them. When i was 18 i was told i couldnt even have kids because of extensive scarring from ovarian cysts rupturing......needless to say, i am more than overjoyed that i got to have two kids. we are thinking about foster parenting and adoption if it doesnt happen soon.

Fordprefect
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM

1. 4 total

2. Yes

3. No

- DH decided he's done

dreamarrow
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM
I have two, yes I want more and i'm currently ttc.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Quoting timeywimey:

I have 3 boys, no I don't want or plan on having anymore. 3 is enough for us we only wanted 2 and our 3rd was a surprise..he snuck in before I could get fixed.

lol there is always at least one surprise child (IMO) lol

blue123244
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM

) have 2 but one is deceased

2) If I could go back in time yes I would have one more so my surviving child would not have been alone in surrfering the death of his brother becaue even his father and I were there I think it would have been easier if there was nother sibling

3)  can't too old

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM

We have 7 kids with 1 on the way. This will be our last. I could deal with another one or two realistically but we have to stop, as it is we are probably going on our 6th girl. I just don't thinK I could handle another two or even one more after this one :)

timeywimey
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM

lol probably.. our oldest was a surprise as well. We only planned the middle one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting timeywimey:

I have 3 boys, no I don't want or plan on having anymore. 3 is enough for us we only wanted 2 and our 3rd was a surprise..he snuck in before I could get fixed.

lol there is always at least one surprise child (IMO) lol

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM

yes I want more

No we don't plan on having more

I had to have my tubes tied due to health reasons

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

we have two kids. dd is 7 and ds is 5. We do want more and have been trying for 5 years. Secondary, unexplained infertility is stopping us. Its very possible that more kids just is not in the cards for us. I love my two more than life itself and i thank God every day for them. When i was 18 i was told i couldnt even have kids because of extensive scarring from ovarian cysts rupturing......needless to say, i am more than overjoyed that i got to have two kids. we are thinking about foster parenting and adoption if it doesnt happen soon.

oh wow thats awesome that you were able to have the two that you do have. Glad that you have that outlook on the situation

ruth85
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 2 and had my tubes tied at age 30 so I wouldnt change my mind and have more.  I believe you cant let the kids outnumber you....gotta play man-to-man defense...lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)