Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't like kids.... yet I want more

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Okay now that you are in here

1. How many children do you have?

2. Do you want more?

3. Do you plan on having more?

a. If not what is stopping you?

b. If yes , when do you plan to start trying?

Btw I do like children. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Replies (71-80):
Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I really don't like children that aren't my own. To my mind, my son is my perfect little angel, other people's kids are annoying, bratty and I just don't care about them.

So, I only have one child, I wouldn't precisely say that I'm planning on having more, but I would consider it if I ever find a man with whom I'd like to raise children.

LilliesValley
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:28 PM

1) I have one, dd is 6.5 and I'm currently pregnant.

2) I would like to have 3 but I don't think my body could handle it, so we will probably be done with 2. I have a compromised cervix so each time I"m pregnant I have to have a cerclage put in (stitch in cervix) and my cervix becomes weaker with each pregnancy. I'm high risk and currently on bed rest. I may be on bed rest until Oct so I think if I got pregnant again I'd be looking at even a longer period of time like half a pregnancy on bed rest and with two kids I just don't think that would be possible. Unless we win the lottery and I could hire help! Then I'd do it again in a heart beat!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Quoting cfcf:

I have a 10 month old and would like to wait at least 2 years before trying again. We'd like 3 children but check back in with us after we have 2, lol.

lol two is easy to me, they play together and look after one another. the thought of 3 scares me. But, 3 it will be

MomTo5Almost
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Have three soon to be five we are done after the twins.

mellienium
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM

1. How many children do you have? 1

2. Do you want more? yes

3. Do you plan on having more? yes

a. If not what is stopping you? n/a

b. If yes , when do you plan to start trying? after my first one is potty trained

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Quoting MooseMomma:

I have one, one on the way. I'm not sure how many total I want. My husband is done if this one is a girl (he is older than me and had three other sons already).

congrats!!

Mommyto3band1g
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:30 PM

1. How many children do you have? I have 4

2. Do you want more? yes

3. Do you plan on having more? yes

a. If not what is stopping you?

b. If yes , when do you plan to start trying? in 3 years

LLisaA
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I have one, I love him dearly and he is an amazing little boy, but I don't want more.  I like the family dynamic we have and I don't want to throw a wrench in it by adding a baby.

Also, I want to be able to provide for my son, pay for his college education, be able to help him with a down payment on a house, with buying his first car.  All the things my parents never did for me and resulted in me having such a harsh start to life and a debt burden that will probably never go away.  In short, I want my son to have a better life than I ever did, and I know that having one child makes that easier.

That said, I hope he marries a nice girl and has a TON of kids so that as we age we can have a house full of family!

mandylou292
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I have 4 and 18 weeks preggo with #5.    I think I'm done after this LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Quoting LilliesValley:

1) I have one, dd is 6.5 and I'm currently pregnant.

2) I would like to have 3 but I don't think my body could handle it, so we will probably be done with 2. I have a compromised cervix so each time I"m pregnant I have to have a cerclage put in (stitch in cervix) and my cervix becomes weaker with each pregnancy. I'm high risk and currently on bed rest. I may be on bed rest until Oct so I think if I got pregnant again I'd be looking at even a longer period of time like half a pregnancy on bed rest and with two kids I just don't think that would be possible. Unless we win the lottery and I could hire help! Then I'd do it again in a heart beat!

Congrats!! that sucks though. I hope taht you play the lottery otherwise you would never win lol.

My mom used to always say she wanted to win the lottery but never played lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN