Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There are good In-laws out there

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Man I see all these rants and raves about bad in-laws. I have been very lucky to have amazing in-laws. Not only once but hopefully twice ( hoping he will pop the question). I Still talk and see my ex husbands family. And my new SOs family is great. I can call his mom wheneven I need. She takes pride in calling my kids her grandkids too and when we have family get togethers she always very kind and loving. So for you future wives not all in laws are horrible. I promise.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
our.love.story
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I agree!! My in-laws are amazing! I'm leaving next week on vacation to see them and I can't wait! His younger sister and I get along so well too! I love them all and they've been nothing but accepting of us and our marriage, as unconventional as it was. My husband also says that he got lucky as my parents adore him and are so proud of him. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Sweet! Have fun. I've been lucky with this guy. My mom has never liked anyone I dated or was with. She loves this guy.I even got in trouble when him and I got in a fight and asked her for advice lol.

Quoting our.love.story:

I agree!! My in-laws are amazing! I'm leaving next week on vacation to see them and I can't wait! His younger sister and I get along so well too! I love them all and they've been nothing but accepting of us and our marriage, as unconventional as it was. My husband also says that he got lucky as my parents adore him and are so proud of him. :)

our.love.story
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Thanks! I'm so excited! Aw that's so great your mom likes him!! My parents have been okay with the others I've dated but they adore my husband, my dad tells him constantly how proud of him he is which is huge, and they even sent a care package to him overseas a couple or weeks ago! :) Good luck! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sweet! Have fun. I've been lucky with this guy. My mom has never liked anyone I dated or was with. She loves this guy.I even got in trouble when him and I got in a fight and asked her for advice lol.

Quoting our.love.story:

embrigmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I love my in laws and think they are great! They have always treated my older dd like she was their graddaughter and are very loving towards her.

I'm also still friendly with my ex's family although they sometimes bug me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! And that's just awesome! See there are great in laws lol

Quoting our.love.story:

Thanks! I'm so excited! Aw that's so great your mom likes him!! My parents have been okay with the others I've dated but they adore my husband, my dad tells him constantly how proud of him he is which is huge, and they even sent a care package to him overseas a couple or weeks ago! :) Good luck! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting our.love.story:

disneymom2two
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:10 PM

My in-laws are awesome!  I am very lucky.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Of course there's good in laws out there!

Somewhere.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)