Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tell me your story...........

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

we are struggling with infertility. Have you ever dealt with that problem? we already have two kids together but have been trying for #3 for five years. my infertility is totally unexplained. tell me your story :)

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:04 PM

We had infertility as well. My dh had varicoceles. He had a varicocelectomy and now we have two wonderful kids. We want to try for a 3rd, I am 35 though so not sure if we'lll get pregnant - hopefully though!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Also, one g ood website is www.hannahsprayer.org - its like cafemom for those with infertility sort of - everyone is so friendly - they have a sec tion for secondary infertility

cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Yes I am.
We have been trying for 4 years Dr said I'm going thru menopause explains why I've been a bitch lately
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:07 PM

good luck!! i hope you get your third miracle :)

Quoting Anonymous:

We had infertility as well. My dh had varicoceles. He had a varicocelectomy and now we have two wonderful kids. We want to try for a 3rd, I am 35 though so not sure if we'lll get pregnant - hopefully though!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

thats awesome. thank you for the laugh and the bump. :)

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM

oh no! i know that has to be hard. are you temping or using opks so you know when you do spontaneously ovulate? or have you already stopped menstrating completely?

Quoting cateringtomel:

Yes I am.
We have been trying for 4 years Dr said I'm going thru menopause explains why I've been a bitch lately

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:13 PM
I have 1 child but I'm not longer with his father. I just experienced a miscarriage with the man I'm with now. His mother's side of the family has struggled, his sister has had numerous miscarriages and his brother's wife lost a child at 4 months into the pregnancy. I'm worried we might have more problems considering his family's history.

His mother actually had her tubes tied before she got pregnant with him. She was told repeatedly that they had miscarried but apparently not!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM

from what i have read online, the fathers side of the family has absolutely no bearing on what you will face as far as infertility. Your mothers side of the family has the most bearing on your fertility. im very sorry for your loss and i hope you get your second child soon. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I have 1 child but I'm not longer with his father. I just experienced a miscarriage with the man I'm with now. His mother's side of the family has struggled, his sister has had numerous miscarriages and his brother's wife lost a child at 4 months into the pregnancy. I'm worried we might have more problems considering his family's history.

His mother actually had her tubes tied before she got pregnant with him. She was told repeatedly that they had miscarried but apparently not!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Well, honestly I was having unprotected sex since I started at 14, never got pregnant (thankfully) but when me and my sons father started trying (daily) it took 3 years (with 8 months missing in the middle) of steady trying before we got pregnant. I've suffered with severely irregular periods since they started though so I am sure that affected it all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)