Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we arent heartbroken anymore!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

i posted this a couple months ago 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18488727/im_heartbroken_and_it_didint_even_happen_to_me_update?next=11#replies

after all that happened and everything calmed down my ds and his gf moved out and have been doing really good,i got woken up yesterday morning to my son really really excited. he told me to go to their house at lunch time and they have a surprise for us.so we went over and they had huge smiles on their faces,my son pulls out this little piece of paper and hands it to me,i open it and it was an ultrasound from monday! there was a sac but she wasnt far enough along to see the baby properly(she goes back next week to see if they could get a better view) shes on strict orders from her doctor that she cant walk for more then an hour and she cant go to work.her job already accommodated her and let her stay home to work on her computer.we're all really excited again but like them im afraid what happened last time will happen again....its always going to be in the back of my mind

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SageAdvice
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations and Good luck to the Mom and your whole family. I wish you all the very best.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Quoting SageAdvice:

Congratulations and Good luck to the Mom and your whole family. I wish you all the very best.

thank you!

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Congratulations!  It is normal to have those fears.  However, you cannot let them stop you from enjoying what is there right now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Congratulations!  It is normal to have those fears.  However, you cannot let them stop you from enjoying what is there right now.

i know, im not letting them but its still there

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:42 PM

bump

NewMamaBoo
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Hopefully everything works out! I had a miscarriage last year and today I am 20 weeks along, we find out the gender next week. I wish you nd both of them good luck! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

Hopefully everything works out! I had a miscarriage last year and today I am 20 weeks along, we find out the gender next week. I wish you nd both of them good luck! 

good luck to you to mama! and thank you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Congrats to you and your son and gf! I will be sending you positive thoughts and prayers.hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Congrats to you and your son and gf! I will be sending you positive thoughts and prayers.hugs

thank you so much 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:58 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)