Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some days I don't do squat until about an hour or 2 before DH comes home :-/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

I use to be productive. I use to care about the way our place looked. I couldn't wait to get out of bed and get my day started. I'm so lazy anymore. I'll do the minumum of anything just to get by. It feels like everything is so much work. I don't know. I wish I cared more. I'm either depressed or just sick of doing everything and having nobody notice. That's my confession. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smalltowngal
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
You sound depressed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM
3 moms liked this
I do this almost every day. I don't consider it lazy. I think it's a talent to get the house in order in an hour and be able to lay around the rest of the day.
malissaL
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM

i'm off work a few days a week and when i'm home, I laze around most of the day..it's not just you..

however, if you are depressed like that, you should get some help, hon. 

hugs

Childofares
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM

It sounds like you need a change of pace. Something to challenge your mind and get you out of a rut.

art.diva
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM

It sounds like you may be getting depressed.  That happened to me, and I waited until it was almost too late to get help.  Don't be afraid to talk about it.  Good luck!

prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM

me too! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I'm thinking I have a little bit of post partum. She's a year old and I wasn't like this after she was born. Can it happen later on?

choaspartyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:12 PM
I've had a few days like this myself lately. But I just went through a really rough time with my uncle dying so for me I think it was the stress and sadness. But I also get annoyed because sometimes I feel like everything I do is not appreciated as much as it shoul be.
KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Ah. We all do it some days lol but if you think you maybe depressed go see your doctor. I have chronic depression and its awful feeling that way.
N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Yep. I got postpartum depression when ds was 14 months. It probably started a few month earlier though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm thinking I have a little bit of post partum. She's a year old and I wasn't like this after she was born. Can it happen later on?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)