Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATED x2 Really need help from dr or nurse! GRAPHIC

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 137 Replies

Mobile Photo

This is on the side of my boob. It started as a big bump, and has progressed to this in the past 3 days. What could it be? You can see the meat from my boob, and it hurts like hell. I go to dr in am, can it wait til then? I'm at a loss right now. Idk what to do. It hurts like hell.

***on way to ER! It was not close to being like this yesterday at all. It happened fast. It's been 3 days from the bump to this. That's it. I'm scared as hell cuz idk what it is. Please pray for me..

*** done with ER. It's staph. They looked at it and squeezed it. Said that since its already leaking on its own that my body is trying to heal itself. Gave me bactrim and keflex. Told me if it gets redder, more painful, or bigger to come back immediately. Warm compresses as often as possible. Said it would take awhile to heal. Thanks for the prayers, and sorry to those that think I made a mistake by posting on here before ER. I was very freaked out. When I got to hospital, they had 3 drs in the room and took me back to my room immediately. So I was even more freaked out. They didn't do a culture or anything, but I'm sure my dr will tomorrow when I ask him.

Again, thank you all for the prayers.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:25 PM
3 moms liked this

OMG!! THAT LOOKS LIKE MRSA!!!  GO TO THE ER PRONTO!!!

FLESH EATING VIRUS

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:26 PM
3 moms liked this

That is horrible. Why the hell have you waited this long?! That looks like like either staph or MRSA.

LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I'm no nurse, but it looks like a nasty infection.  If it's gotten that bad over the course of three days, I wouldn't wait much longer.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM
I would head to the ER now.
Barronbaby
by Brandi on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM
its very very infected, i wouldnt wait till tomorrow go to er now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Warm to the touch? Do you have a fever?
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

:o\

good grief.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM

i've seen this before...if you wait, it could kill you FAST

paganmommy4
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats an infected staph infection which needs immediate attention from the ER. Since its open,  you've been spreading contagious staph everywhere. Yuck. 

Holland04
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Looks like the sores my son got that were MRSA. It's not flesh eatting bateria but it's definitely dangerous. Go to your doctor today. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)