• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need cm detectives to help me out here (job related)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

Lately I have been getting this job offers where I need to log onto yahoo messenger to conduct a interview with someone. Im going to post the convo and tell me how this all sounds. 

I am Mrs Patti Richard,The Hiring manager to AIGNER COMPUTER WORLD COMPANY

aignercomputerworld_hr: I'm here to brief and interview you more about the opening position.

aignercomputerworld_hr: The name of the company is AIGNER COMPUTER WORLD COMPANY, located at 700 Wilshire Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90017

aignercomputerworld_hr: This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $16 per hour training is $10 per hour and will be getting payment bi weekly via check or direct deposit (Depending on which you prefer) working 30 to 40 hours weekly,if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor.Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Interviews are never held that way. It's a scam.

MooseMomma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Gut instinct says scam. What company does interviews only by yahoo messenger??
Mommyzlovez
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Scam!!!

NBean311
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Sounds a little scammy to me... But I could be wrong. 

casseopeia
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:57 PM

SCAM ALERT!

Not a real job.  There are a lot of scam job offers out there looking for your personal information for id theft.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:57 PM

What the hell can they be scamming people out of?I got like $5 on my bank account if money is what they want lol

DivaKim
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Wow. If this real it sounds good. I haven't found many at home jobs that want to pay very much. Keep us updated. Have you done the interview or looked them up online?
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM

so why did you ask us if you knew what you thought already?

Quoting Anonymous:

What the hell can they be scamming people out of?I got like $5 on my bank account if money is what they want lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Quoting DivaKim:

Wow. If this real it sounds good. I haven't found many at home jobs that want to pay very much. Keep us updated. Have you done the interview or looked them up online?

I did talk with the lady and the company seems legit but I want to contact them directly and see if I can speak to someone there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

so why did you ask us if you knew what you thought already?

Quoting Anonymous:

I asked if you thought it was scam, or does my post says What can they scam me for? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)