• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There is no excuse to push a 3 year old

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies

I just got back from the mall with my 2 girls, ages 3 and 5. We went into JCPenny and ended up needing to use the bathroom so we went in. There was a line, which there usually isn't but I guess with the back to school shoppers it was pretty crowded. There is only 3 stalls so we waited in line while the 4 people ahead of us went. While we waited, more people came in behind us. When it was our turn, I let DD 3 go first so she walked  up  to go in the stall, a woman who was towards the back of the line ran up and made for the stall DD was about to get in (I think everyone made a comment like "hey, line" or something). I saw what she was doing so I ran up and got there just after she did. She pushed DD out of the way and said "sorry, emergency" I grabbed her by the shoulder, pulled her back and said "go in hunny" to my DD (who had been holding it all that time we were waiting and I know she had to go badly). I looked at this bitch who had just pushed my 3 year old and asked her where she gets the nerve jumping the line and pushing a child. She said "I have severe IBS and I am about to go in my pants." I said well pushing a 3 year old, isn't the way you deal with it." I went  back to the line with my other DD to wait. Before the next person came out (which I guess this woman just decided she was next even though almost everyone was ahead of her) she ended up pooping her pants.

Now, part of me feels bad that she pooped her pants but if she had said "hey I am having an emergency, I have health issues" I probably would have let her go ahead of us but the fact that she thought she had the right to push a child out of the way, IMO she gets what she gets. I understand health issues but if your issue is so bad that it puts you in a position where you are willing to line jump 4 or 5 people and push a 3 year old out of your way, it's time to start wearing depends.

The woman behind me (not the woman who pushed DD) asked me if I was going to get security involved, I said no, mostly because she had already pooped herself, I think she had enough already.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:09 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:10 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Lol!!
3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:12 PM
3 moms liked this

No excuse to push a 3 year old unless it was life threatening.  This woman now has to live with the embarassment of soiling her pants and pushing a small child...maybe next time she'll think twice about it. 

onethentwins
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM

haha that's funny. 

It used to drive me crazy when my kids were little and instead of saying excuse me to them, which they understand, they just pushed them out of the way. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM

That was pretty wrong of her to not explain her situation first.

KennyPooPoo22
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Bahaha! Serves her right imo
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:14 PM

wow...you handled that better then i would have. some stranger pushes my kid, i can't be held accountable for my reaction.

talk about instant karma though lol 

KGreen75
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:14 PM
No excuse to push a 3 year old. Had it been my kid, her shitting in her pants would be the least of her worries.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I agree. If she had, I probably would have been nice enough to let her go. But she can't expect that kind of treatment from everyone which is why I say it's time to buy some depends.

Quoting Anonymous:

That was pretty wrong of her to not explain her situation first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)