Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll Breast fed/ not breast fed. Update.

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:36 PM
  • 165 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: What did you do?

Options:

Breast feed

Formula

make your own

can milk

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 174

View Results

Post a pic of your kid/s and say whether or not you breast fed them or not. 

I was reading in a few places this week that you can tell whether or not a child was breast fed. Since it is world breast feeding week lets see if that is a true statement. 

My DS9 

My DS7

DD4

I didnt breast feed any of my kids. I couldnt produce any milk. 

ETA:: Ok from my own opinion I could not tell (and didnt think you could but thought it would be fun to see the fools who would assume they could) the difference with who BF and who didnt with what their kid/s looked like. Most of you all would agree to this too. 

I can see that there are a few ignorant statements and assumptions though. I read some where the kid is chunky he must of been formula fed, or if the child was really thin he was formula fed. I see a few stating if you are poor you formula fed. Or if you are not white you are most likely to formula feed.  

I'm a tattooed, free spirited, CIO, circumcision, delayed vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, hiking, beach bum, early potty training, snuggling, video gaming, art therapy, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, Artist, sarcastic mom!

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cozie_Sisika458
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:27 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
You need option for both.
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM
4 moms liked this

I couldn't breastfeed my twins as they were adopted. But I am going to breastfeed our newest addition.

And you can tell they were formula fed because they glow in the dark... lol

destiny3513
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Breastfeed still (almost 5months old)
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Dd was ff.

Ds is bf.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I would assume that you didn't breastfeed. It sounds bad but I don't mean it to. Your children look like they are mixed race and growing up in a low income home.
Statistics show that infants of non caucasian mothers, and those of lower socioeconomic status are less likely to be breastfed.

Sekirei
by Sevrsaxhtharxxa on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:30 PM
2 moms liked this

DS is 7

QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I pumped for the first 3 months with the twins then gave them formula.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol @ it sounds bad but didn't mean to. Uh-huh. My kids are mixed and we have always been upper class. I chose to ff. What does that say about me???

Quoting Anonymous:

I would assume that you didn't breastfeed. It sounds bad but I don't mean it to. Your children look like they are mixed race and growing up in a low income home.
Statistics show that infants of non caucasian mothers, and those of lower socioeconomic status are less likely to be breastfed.

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Damn...

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)