Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 13 yr old DD slept with my ex bf Edited with more info

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 149 Replies
2 moms liked this
Exactly what the title says. I am so pissed right now!! I just found this out even though it happened months ago. My best friend had asked if my DD could stay a few nights at her house to help out with her kids. She had helped set this up! She is no longer my friend anymore. My ex is 24. He is being arrested because I went to the cops. I feel bad though because my ex bff and my Dd told him that she was18 and she does look a lot older than she is. He also had no idea who she was because he had never met my kids before. My dd is mad right now too because of the trouble she is in for this. Apparently my ex bff told her that it would never be found out what had happened but when my DD didn't want to babysit over the weekend my ex bff told me everything but made it sound like she knew nothing about it til a few months ago. Which makes me want to know if she knew about it then then why didn't she tell me then and not until my dd didn't want to babysit for her. I get the feeling she set it up so that she had something to hold over my dd in order to have a sitter whenever she wanted one. My ex bff is the one that set it all up. My dd and my ex didn't know who each other was. My ex bff and my dd were really close and talked about everything. My dd was telling her how some of her friends had already lost their virginity and that she was thinking about the how and when she would lose hers. That's when my ex bff came up with the plan to have her lose her virginity to an older man. Told my dd that it would make her look cool to her friends. I personally think she wanted to have my dd do this so that she had something to hold over her head. She was always asking my dd to babysit and my dd would jump at the chance to do. I think that my dd was scared to not babysit for her in fear that she would tell me what about it. My dd is in trouble because she lied to him about her age in order to lose her virginity to an older man. I feel like she should be in trouble for this because it could ruin his life. I went to the police because my ex bff set it up and she should be punished for it. Unfortunately nothing will happen if they don't find him. I just now know not to have anything to do with her. I have also let all of our mutual friends know she done and hopefully they will keep their kids away from her too.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meg0620
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Okaaaaay.....
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Dafuq?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:44 PM
That's messed up! Your dd and the x bff!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:44 PM
3 moms liked this
that "ex" bff would be getting one heck of a ASS WHIPPIN!
jemmyeve
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:44 PM
wow
I m sorry
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:44 PM
9 moms liked this

Take the info about your ExBFF to the cops also...she could charged as an accessory

This is just horrible....please get your DD into counseling asap

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM

wowwee

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM

you mean he raped her

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Your ex friend is an awful person to purposely set someone up for something like that. You should are if there are any charges you can put against the friend for essentially pimping a minor out. Honestly if she set it up, she probably set other incidents up as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I wanna see this 13 year ols that looks 18
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)