Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School starts next Wednesday

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  • 25 Replies
Wow summer seemed to go by quick. My kids go back Wednesday August 7. They both have orientation Tuesday, my daughter in the morning and my son in the evening, different schools.

Since my son starts MS, he has a dress code for the first time- collared shirts that are solid, striped or plaid. Solid or plaid shorts, no cargo or basketball bottoms. So I've had to buy all new clothes plus he will go into a new size when he has his yearly growth spurt lol. So I'm going for the next size. I haven't even got close to everything but I am waiting for the big sales after school starts. Sigh

Everyone else ready? Or do you have another month?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jasminemomof3
by Mrs. Ali on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM

mine start august28th, they are already complaning when they are going back lol

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM

5 more days!!!!! <--- I'm counting as the girls have been bickering like crazy for the past few weeks. We have open house tomorrow and school starts Monday. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:46 PM

we start the 20th. We are all ready!

cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:48 PM

My daughter started yesterday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:48 PM

That's early. We go back on the 15th. Summer did go by fast and winter will drag on.

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:48 PM
26th for us. I need shoes and supplies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2ETnBM
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:50 PM

We have 13 more days. I have some of their clothing in layaway right now, but I'll have that paid out before then. My mom is taking us shopping this weekend and buying them more things. I love that woman, lol! 

ProudMommaBear
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Well I'm going back to school on Sept 3. Seems like where I live and the district in in are late starters! Man I couldn't imagine having a dress code but the college I'm going to next fall I have a dress code but I'm going to make it as cute as possible since its just business attire. I get my school schedule on the 7th so I haven't done much for supplies shopping yet
mom2the.rescue
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM

We don't start till after Labor Day here...but I'm thinking about what I need to buy & do before the first day comes.  Summer is going by too quick :(

RiotousDigits
by Emerald Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM

we still have a month to go here... dammit

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)