• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want more kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
my dh wants more kids well one more we have a daughter,she is under 1..... getting pregnant with her was HARD , the pregnancy was HARD my c-section went horrid during and bleed out after needed transfusion.

ok so now, I flip out so easy when something is.wrong with her (she is having poop issues now and she SCREAMS when pooping and its so big and so hard and YES we have seen her ped. we are doing everything possible to help her but even simple stuff like tgat FREAK.ME OUT and stress me out!

I hate these simple stressors,I hate not being in control and be able to help....

to make things worse dh well he clocks out on dad duty at night and I have no help! why would I want more?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:48 PM

it'll pass. i was adamant that i didn't want more kids till ds was at least 3 or 4 and now i am DYING to have another

MicheleJM
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Ask him about Miralax...she might be too young but ask...and maybe changing her formula if she's on it.  If you don't want kids then don't have more.  I don't blame you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:50 PM
agggg I hope so.I WANTED so many before her

Quoting Anonymous:

it'll pass. i was adamant that i didn't want more kids till ds was at least 3 or 4 and now i am DYING to have another

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM
yeah shes too young that's the first thing I asked, and yes we have changed her three times already! thanks I always wanted so many till her

Quoting MicheleJM:

Ask him about Miralax...she might be too young but ask...and maybe changing her formula if she's on it.  If you don't want kids then don't have more.  I don't blame you.

MicheleJM
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Not for me lol.  I didnt want more kids, the second was an accident.  I love him to death and am glad I had him don't get me wrong but more kids wasn't in my plan and still isn't in my plan.

Quoting Anonymous:

MicheleJM
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:54 PM

You're probably overwhelmed.  I'd sit down and explain to dh he needs to step up first and second you want to resolve these issues with dd before you even think about another.  Unless you're say 45, lol you've got time.  Figure out some things with dd then think about more kids.  Or you can just have one, that's okay too.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah shes too young that's the first thing I asked, and yes we have changed her three times already! thanks I always wanted so many till her

Quoting MicheleJM:

xoch86
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Ehh.. You have first time mommy syndrome lol

it gets easier as she grows. My son(6) also had poopie issues at about that age, we ended up having to switch his formulate soy formula, and start putting kairo syrup(or something like that, I forgot what it'd called) in every other bottle. We also had to slow down on the solids for a while. Hearing him scream in pain was the worst..cause I just didn't know how to help him.. And when he would bleed from the strain, and be scared to be changed caus she was so sore.. It was bad. But our doctor helped us, and with every visit, and every change we made it got a little better until he was all good... He also had pretty bad eczema as a baby which his pedi swore was just baby acne..that's a whole other sorry!

My daughter(8), since she was my first.. Everything was so new with her. Every little hiccup, I swear, I took her to her pedi, and if it was after hours we'd go straight to the emergency room. If she cried too much, if she has even the slightest temperature rise.. Everything. I freaked out.  

I swore up and down I was done with kids after my son, just to go on to have 2 more! And each one came with him or her little headaches, but it definitely gets easier :)

Quoting Anonymous:

agggg I hope so.I WANTED so many before her

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)