Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

14 months old and already a drama queen

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:06 PM
  • 14 Replies
I just laughed at my 14 month old.

Let me start off she is spoiled rotten by her daddy, probably why she likes him better.

Anyways she was reaching to grab my tablet charger and I told her no, she stuck her bottom lip out, her eyes welled up with tears, and she cried. It was hilarious.

She does that to daddy and he picks her up and cuddles her.

Such a drama queen at so young! Lol next time I'm gonna take a pic :D
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luna091306
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Better than my 13 month old! He screams at the top of his lungs and thrashes around when he doesn't get his way. Lol
blue_elephant
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Oh she has her tantrums too, but she finds that those generally go ignored when mean ol' mom is the only one here to see it, so she saves those for daddy ;)

Quoting Luna091306:

Better than my 13 month old! He screams at the top of his lungs and thrashes around when he doesn't get his way. Lol
Luna091306
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I honestly don't remember my dd having tantrums at this age. The first time he did it I was like O.o really? We are already there? lol

Quoting blue_elephant:

Oh she has her tantrums too, but she finds that those generally go ignored when mean ol' mom is the only one here to see it, so she saves those for daddy ;)

Quoting Luna091306:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:26 PM

This is such typical standard age appropriate behavior.

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Lol My one year old learned that trick. When you tell her (or her twin) no She'll pout and start crying like you broke her heart

blue_elephant
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Lol the first time for me I laughed, her tantrums are hilarious, she walks in circles flailing her arms screaming, it's pretty funny.

Quoting Luna091306:

I honestly don't remember my dd having tantrums at this age. The first time he did it I was like O.o really? We are already there? lol

Quoting blue_elephant:

Quoting Luna091306:

blue_elephant
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Doesn't make it any less cute!

Also my others didn't do this til 18+ months...

Quoting fullxbusymom:

This is such typical standard age appropriate behavior.

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM
When mine would do that I would just get this bored look on my face and ask are you done yet. Seemed to curb their tantrums quick. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blue_elephant
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Lol do they cry louder when you tell them that it's not the end of the world and they'll be OK?

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

Lol My one year old learned that trick. When you tell her (or her twin) no She'll pout and start crying like you broke her heart

blue_elephant
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Lol me laughing at my kids tantrums seems to make them stop, or pisses them off more, either way it's cheap entertainment for me ;)

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

When mine would do that I would just get this bored look on my face and ask are you done yet. Seemed to curb their tantrums quick. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)