Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When I get old I am going to have tons of fun with it. LOL

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I will dress in a tutu and bikini top over an old pair of orange flip flops and my hair dyed purple and blue and will hang out at Walmart, just to see if people notice!

I am going to take some spoons and homemade cookies, sit at a train station and "play" music on the cookies with the spoons, while wearing nothing but a monokini, and my hair in pigtails.

I am going to go to the police station and let them know my pet goldfish ran away, and hand out fliers with a reward for her safe return.

I am going to go into Costco, walk up to a samples display, and grab like 10 of them and eat them, saying that is YUMMY, wow so good!

When called for jury duty, I am going to tell the judge when asked questions, that the current president is Bush, and when asked which one I am going to say I don't remember. Then, I will start sobbing and telling them about my goldfish who ran away. And hand out fliers to other potential jurors.

I will go to a nude beach and be the only odd one out by wearing a speedo.

I will stand in a grocery store, trying to talk to the kool aid, saying I know you are in there, I've seen you on the commercials.

I will "borrow" a horse and ride it in the middle of downtown.

Yes, when I am old I am going to have FUN! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Sounds like fun, and a great idea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)