Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mom really makes me upset sometimes...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:57 PM
  • 1 Replies

Poll

Question: Am I in the wrong or is my mom????

Options:

Me

MOM

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 4

View Results

So my mom and I really honestly dont get along all that well and dont see eye to eye on a whole lot of things....So naturally I get irratated at her often...Anyhow, My cousin's wife lost her brother to suicde last week, and naturally Robin (my in law) was really upset and had a hard time holding up at the funeral home for visatation. She was crying which I think she had the right to do since he was her only sibling. A couple days after that mom and I were talking and she was making remarks how "unprofessional" Robin was at the funeral home.....I was like what the hell mom she lost her only sibling, How the heck would YOU be if you lost one of your siblings and to me losing one to suicide makes it worse. Ten She had the NERVE to tell me I was in the wrong for sticking up for her. Am I crazy or is my mom??? Things like this remind me why I dont talk to mom unless I have to...

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Calling someone unprofessional becaue they're mourning the loss of a sibling?

I don't care what the manner of death was, it's still death and she has every right to grieve.  I think your mom was wrong.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)