• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

girls lying about their age!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 77 Replies
5 moms liked this
I think it is bullshit that these teen girls can be little sluts and lie about their age to these boys/men and the only to pay the price are the guys in the end...how can you sit there and put these guys in jail and ruin their lives when if they had known the true age of the girl more then likely these guys would have ran for the hills...if the men have to be labeled for the rest of their lives maybe we should tattoo " I lie about my age to guys" on their fore head so they to can be labeled for the rest of their lives!!!

It is bullshit that lying little sluts can live a normal life after they ruined someone else's life...they need to have legal punishments for that type of crap...

I had a friend at 18 who went to jail and has to register as a sex offender after sleeping with a girl who we all thought was 18 only to find out she was really 14...oh and by the way even had a fake Id that let her in to the club's with us so we never had a reason to believe she was younger then 18...we found out the Id was a fake during trial
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:01 PM
5 moms liked this
I think in situations likely that there should be heavy legal reprocussions for the lying little girl and the man should get a second chance...

It's disturbing how often this is happening...
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:03 PM
7 moms liked this

Your wording leaves nothing but a bad taste in my mouth.

However, I agree with the fact that if a girl lies about her age she should also faace some repercussions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Sorry if wording is offensive...however I find girls that sit and lie about their age to be with a older boy/ man to be a not so nice word.

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Your wording leaves nothing but a bad taste in my mouth.

However, I agree with the fact that if a girl lies about her age she should also faace some repercussions.

km1970
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:07 PM
3 moms liked this

Yes, I do believe there needs to be a level of responsibility on the girls, however, as it stands now there isn't. Having sex with someone you barely know carries risk. The risk of pregnancy, disease and a possible felony with they are underage. Given that, these young "men" need to be aware of the risks. They need to take the time to get to know these girls. Find out where they live, where they work...etc. Instead of jumping into bed with them, they need to protect themselves from possible jail time. 

We hear these stories all of the time. If these guys aren't willing to take the time to protect themselves, then they may suffer the consequences.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:11 PM
We had know the girl for almost a year before they started dating...even been to her house and hung out..

Quoting km1970:

Yes, I do believe there needs to be a level of responsibility on the girls, however, as it stands now there isn't. Having sex with someone you barely know carries risk. The risk of pregnancy, disease and a possible felony with they are underage. Given that, these young "men" need to be aware of the risks. They need to take the time to get to know these girls. Find out where they live, where they work...etc. Instead of jumping into bed with them, they need to protect themselves from possible jail time. 

We hear these stories all of the time. If these guys aren't willing to take the time to protect themselves, then they may suffer the consequences.

Jennyanne322
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I completely agree with you. There are so many people on that list that don't belong on it. I see FBs all the time with fake ages. It drives me crazy. Their parents don't give a shit.
Moe1521
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Well said. I agree.

Same as if the roles are reversed, meaning young boy wanting an older woman.

Quoting km1970:

QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM

While I agree, maybe the guy should be more cautious and not be so concerned with getting his dick wet.  Get to know who he's sleeping with better so that kind of shit doesn't happen. 

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM
I agree, last shift I worked at a club these 2 little girls came up wanting drinks I knew something was off just by how they were acting so I carded them. Even though this club I don't have to bc its a 21 and up club so ids are checked at the door. The one tried to get an attitude saying they checked at the door , I was like yeah Idc ids ladies well she decided to act a damn fool throwing shit and screaming so the cops were called turns out she was wait for it... 17 ! Now what if I hadn't checked and they would have wrecked and killed herself or someone else, I would be on the hook for her lieing. Guess what cops gave em a warning and sent them on their way pissed me off!
autodidact
by Snarknado on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:20 PM

ridiculous. 

I'd like to see a years suspension of driving privileges for using a fake ID. but only in a case like this, where they are caught using it, and not because one guy SAYS she claimed to be legal. 

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

I agree, last shift I worked at a club these 2 little girls came up wanting drinks I knew something was off just by how they were acting so I carded them. Even though this club I don't have to bc its a 21 and up club so ids are checked at the door. The one tried to get an attitude saying they checked at the door , I was like yeah Idc ids ladies well she decided to act a damn fool throwing shit and screaming so the cops were called turns out she was wait for it... 17 ! Now what if I hadn't checked and they would have wrecked and killed herself or someone else, I would be on the hook for her lieing. Guess what cops gave em a warning and sent them on their way pissed me off!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)