• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone juicing ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I tried a juice fast,but I just couldn't handle not eating anything.I am.now juicing twice a day now and I like it.What's your juicing experience?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Not me, here is a bump though.

QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

My mind is definitely in the gutter tonight.

RaniNY
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I am juicing because I am a type II diabetic. I am working my way into the total juice fast. I am still eating one meal per day, but I don't need to eat as much, and it's usually veggies, and sometimes fish, with no carbs. I have also eaten sushi a couple of times. I hope to be able to work my way into a total juice fast.

I have already brought my average blood sugar down by twenty points, in just a few days.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I'm waiting for my juicer.

brittney28
by Brittney on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I juice everyday!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:46 PM
That's not a long term solution, though.

Quoting RaniNY:

I am juicing because I am a type II diabetic. I am working my way into the total juice fast. I am still eating one meal per day, but I don't need to eat as much, and it's usually veggies, and sometimes fish, with no carbs. I have also eaten sushi a couple of times. I hope to be able to work my way into a total juice fast.

I have already brought my average blood sugar down by twenty points, in just a few days.

RaniNY
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM

If I can lose enough weight to increase my insulin sensitivity, it will become much easier to control with diet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)