Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

favorite season and why?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:27 PM
  • 39 Replies
What's your favorite season, and what do you love about it? Any family traditions that you have for celebrating that season?

Mine is fall. I love colorful leaves, crisp air, sweaters, football, sitting around the fire pit, I love everything pumpkin, and Halloween and thanksgiving! Can't wait :)
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HumanBeing
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Fall is mine too. I like the weather and Halloween and Thanksgiving.
HumanBeing
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Oh as for traditions: family thanksgiving dinner as I am the best cook I know ;) Seriously my thanksgiving dinner is what Super Bowl is to football players.

Halloween we try to find as many fun things to do like festivals, zoo visit etc...
AprilDJC
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this
We go to pumpkin patches, renaissance festival, and we bake and have family movie nights, then thanksgiving night we do a Christmas decorating craft as a family, and put up our tree the next day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Spring, I love how everything is fresh and new and all the animals are being born and everything is growing.I love Easter, its my favorite holiday, we have a big family day.

staci1103
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Definetly the fall. I love the smells and the crisp air:)
Decemberlov
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:32 PM
love fall. hoodies and jeans but warm enough for flip flops. fires in the back yard making smores...camping without mosquitoes. the leaves changing and the amazing smell in the air.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Fall as well. We do apple picking and hay rides. There are beautiful scenic drives in my area. I love the chilly weather, the fall fashion(this year I have a mini me to dress up lol), the leaves falling. Apple cider and hot chocolate. 

newmom121812
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Fall all the reasons you gave
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beckyr
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Definitely Autumn.   I love the way the leaves smell, cozy sweaters, cooler temps, the colors of the trees .... everything except that Winter comes next. 

Decemberlov
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:34 PM
we took dd to the renaissance fair fir her 10th bday we had such a great time!

Quoting AprilDJC:

We go to pumpkin patches, renaissance festival, and we bake and have family movie nights, then thanksgiving night we do a Christmas decorating craft as a family, and put up our tree the next day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)